2

Sharing a house with Jill, Beth and Daan was all fun and games, because by the 3rd week of living with them, Jill had learned that Drew would talk to her when she was ready

Drew woke up early and went into the kitchen where Jill sat at the counter, coffee in hand.

"Is it not a bit early for you to be drinking coffee?" Drew muttered, taking a seat across from her.

Jill sat up, eyebrow raised. "Wow, she speaks! Das ist gut!"

"Stopf dich!" Drew hissed, pouring herself a cup of coffee before getting up and walking to the opposite end of the room. She heard Jill sigh and she turned around when Jill was stood behind her.

"You left me..." Drew muttered, unable to look at her straight in the eyes.

Jill put her finger underneath Drew's chin and lifted her head up so that she had no other choice but to look at her.

"I am sorry..." Jill sighed.

"Sorry isn't going to fix everything. My parents died, you left me and then I found out you slept with one of our teammates! I really want to forgive you, JJ. But I can't."

"Do you love me?"

"I should be asking you that question..."

"Well, the answer will always be yes."

Drew sighed, running a hand through her hair. "I'm going to get dressed. Shut your mouth J, you'll catch flies." She chuckled, kissing Jill on the cheek before walking out and back up to her room.

When Beth came out of her and Daan's room she stood in front of Jill for 5 minutes before Jill even realised she was there.

"Earth to Jill!" Beth shouted, waving her hand in front of her face.

"What?? — oh, hi." Jill stuttered as Drew came back into the kitchen.

"You seem a bit flustered." Beth raised an eyebrow, glancing suspiciously at Drew.

"Me? Flustered? Nope." Jill grinned and continued to drink her coffee.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you two are still in loveeeeee." Daniëlle said, flouncing into the room.

Drew coughed, choking on her coffee. "Definitely not."

"I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm still in love with her." Jill grinned.

"You're going to have to do much better than that, JJ. Can we go now?" Drew groaned, wanting to distance herself from this conversation as quick as possible.

Training was certainly going to be fun that day.