"You were right, the wine is fine." Jeff raised his glass at Chris before looking at Nina, "Hello."

Nina smiled, nodding, "Hi."

Right after Nina closed her mouth, her eyes moved to the rest of the table, smiling to the men and women who smiled at her.

"Jeff, Harry, this is who I have been telling you about. This is N-"

Nina let out a small yelp, moving to the side as she felt someone bump into her from behind and felt her foot on someone else's to her left, instantly looking beside her and moving back to apologise. Her breath got caught up in her throat, eyes widening as she stared at the man in front of her.

"You're Ha-Oh my God, I just stepped on Harry Styles' foot. I'm so sorry." She said quickly, cringing to herself and pursing her lips.

Harry smiled softly, staring intently at the woman in front of him, taking her all in. "There isn't a problem. I'm okay. Are you?"

"Uh, yeah," She nodded, clearing her throat, "Yeah."

Chris giggled beside Nina, remembering her telling him once that she thought "Harry Styles was so beautiful it physically hurt".

"Good." Harry smiled, tilting his head slightly.

It was true. Harry Styles really was so beautiful that it physically hurt Nina. And everyone else.

Slightly blushing, she gave him a sheepish smile before looking back at Chris, almost giving him a look to tell him to not even try to mention anything about what had just happened.

"As I was saying," Chris laughed, "This is Nina."

A woman who stood with them instantly choked, coughing as she put down her drink while a man beside her patted her on the back. Nina didn't miss Jeff's smile faltering, his jaw dropping a little. Everyone standing at the table seemed to halt.

But she missed Harry's reaction. Staring at her, Harry's mouth was opened slightly agape, eyes wide as he looked at the side of her face.

"You're Nina?!" Jeff exclaimed, "Ha-"

"We have heard a lot about you." Harry interrupted Jeff, catching Nina's attention and making her turn to look at him, Harry sucking a breath in as his palms seemed to sweat and heart began to race at how beautiful she looked. "You're-You're a very successful photographer."

"Oh," She grinned, glancing at Jeff before looking back at Harry, "Wow, well," She smiled up at him as he was only a little taller than she was, she imagined herself to reach just above his chin a little without her heels, "That's a surprise."

"Hey, I'm Sarah," The woman, who now stopped coughing, reached her hand out to shake Nina's, a wide smile on her face, "Harry's drummer."

"Hi, Sarah. Nina." She shook her hand.

"This is Mitch, guitarist and my boyfriend." Sarah put her hand on Mitch's shoulder with a grin.

Mitch raised his hand up, waving at Nina. "Hi, Nina." He sneaked a glance at Harry before smiling at Nina as she waved back.

"I'm Adam, bassist," Another man smiled softly at her, "Emi, my wife."

"Nice meeting you." Nina smiled.

"Likewise." Emi grinned at her before looking at Adam excitedly, muttering something to him that he giggled at.

"Chris talks about you a lot, Nina. All good things." Jeff smiled, "Thought you were his daughter for a while."

Nina smiled wholeheartedly, pouting slightly at Chris, "He's like a second father to me. I owe him a lot."

"You owe me nothing," Chris elbowed her gently, "This little one is a beast with the camera. All her."