Sooo

Hey guys I'm making more shitty ocs for people who want to use them so this one will be a little different from the rest I'm always changing my name and backgrounds but this is always gonna be the profile from now until I grow bored of it so like a year we'll here we go.

Max

Quirkless Occupation:VillainVillain name:ShadowThe name given to him by afo after he killed hundreds of heros and disappeared off the face of the earth

Quirkless
Occupation:Villain
Villain name:Shadow
The name given to him by afo after he killed hundreds of heros and disappeared off the face of the earth.
Family:All dead except for his little boy and girl.
Weapon:Guns and knives usually two deagles a 44. Magnum
Personality:Joker, happy and calm, always has a cool head but when you hurt his kids it's like the king of hell has been freed from already broken cage. His smile turns evil teeth look sharp as knives like sticking your arm in a razor.
Backstory:His mother always protected him but she could only do so much to stop his father and finally she gave up. She couldn't handle it anymore and ran away leaving max to fend for himself. His father turned him into a living weapon and if he did anything wrong he would hit him or threaten his siblings being the oldest he always protected them and took the worse out of all of it. But being stuck in a life like that while heros saw him do it and did nothing about it well? That made him snap he had a hatred for heros growing since he started killing and finally his 100th kill was his father where he left his siblings with trustable people disappearing off the face of the world at 15 and one of the strongest people in the world being skilled in many hand to hand combat styles master of over 1000 of melee and ranged weapons knowing more than 500 fighting styles but he never uses it unless necessary and his favorite well? He loves using his legs to literally kick someone down a peg.

Alright here is the oc I will be using adios Brodie's