Hawk walks up to me, opening a pouch, "thought you'd want these." He says.

Taking the daggers and throwing stars, put them in my jacket. "thanks. I might need them." I say laughing.

"Let's go. I've got the info to meet them. I'll lead then Sami, Gunner and Hawk you follow behind. Keep your eyes open and ready for anything." Talon says, looking at each of us.

We each nod, I go to my truck to jump in, Talon stops me.

"Be safe. I love you" he says, kissing me softly.

I nod," keep yourself safe" I tell him.

Leaving our home, I turn on the GPS unit to input the info where we're meeting.

Only an hour or so, not too bad of a drive. So I let my mind wander for a bit, thinking about the gym.

I turn on my Bluetooth, "phone, call Bear." I say.

A few rings later he picks up, "well if it isn't my long lost friend." He laughs out.

"Aww Bear, if you missed me, you could always call me." I say.

He laughs, "Ya I know. So you calling about the fight tomorrow night? Front row as usual for you." He says.

"No. Actually, I'm calling to see if any of the guys want a side gig. Teaching self-defense to women." I state.

No waiting for him to answer, "I'm starting a private gym for abused women to learn to defend themselves. And a place to live to help get on their feet." I say proudly.

"I can ask around. I've heard thru the grapevine there's a woman who helps them, and from what I've heard she's badass. I can try to get info and maybe you and her could work together." He says.

I get a strange feeling when he says that.

"Grapevine huh. Who is she?" I ask him.

"That's the thing, no one actually knows her. Just a name going around and I'm sure it's not a real name. She's called the Angel of... " He says

"Angel of Death" I finish before he gets it all out.

"Yeah, how do you know that then?" He asks me.

"You know I trust you with my life, but not this right now." I say, knowing he'll understand.

"I know. Tell ya what, come to the fights tomorrow, I'll talk to a few of the guys, and if they're interested, you can talk to them after." He tells me.

Thinking about that, "Send me the details and I'll be there. It's been a long time since I've been to a fight." I tell him.

"You got it Sami. Um, well, just so you know, Brock will be there, just wanted you to know." He says cautious.

Damn, I haven't thought of that name in a long time.

"Thanks Bear, but that was so long ago, I think we've both grown up since then. I'm not the same woman I was then" I tell him. At least I hope so.

"Ok. Just wanted to be up front. I'll see you tomorrow." He says, hanging up.

Brock, a man I haven't seen in alot of years. The man who got me into MMA. Damn.

Remembering back to the time that MMA ruled my life for a few years. The boys loved it as much as I did. So much, that they both were training. But of course, my stupid ass got my heart broke and went running away from our home town and back to the biker I left.