Growin Up

A/n

Hello wattpaders this is my 3rd book in relations to thugology . I hope  you enjoy even tho there may be some grammar mistakes but I will try my best to fix them for you guys.

I'm fairly new on wattpad but I read story's that are pretty dope so I got ideas scrambled up for this book.

HOPE YOU ENJOY 👏👏👏👏✌️✌️✌️

My name is Latasha Marie Parker I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior at Brownsville HighSchool.

I wouldn't say I'm running shit up in this school , but fuck it I'm running shit up in this school.

My twin brother Lance is team captain of the football team and he got hoes galore .

He's cocky but funny too but I don't care because we act just the same.

I'm more of a meaner side than a softer side. He is just the same.

I got a few homegirls and a right hand but I don't have tell them my shit at all.

Unless they give me a reason to trust them.

Now if you wanna talk about guys well I'm single and not interested .

Yeah so on with the story Haha.

My alarm went off at least 2 times before I got my lazy ass up for school.

I'm glad I'm bout to graduate and do my own thing.

I planned on going to college but 9 times outta 10 my ass gone drop out of collage anyway.

I got up took a nice steamy shower and got dressed.

I had on a pink shirt with white handwriting that said 'you can't twerk with us' and I had on black leggings that had white hand painted hand prints on my booty. I had the latest Jordan's in all pink , even the laces and I had my hair flowing down to my butt. Ugh I need to cut it .

I knocked on Lance door to see if he was ready.

"Twin you comin"

Oh by the way we call each other twin because we are twins of course lol.

"Yeah go start the car"

I went to go start the car and I was ready to go :)

A/n short first chapter but I need reads before I post more books because I just planned on making this book lol:)

Vote & comment if you like :)

Thanks for reading

Next chapter should be quite longer.

-unexspectedqueen

AUTHORS NOTE 2020!!!! :)

Well hello Wattpadders, I'm glad to be able to come back to this book with over 140K reads & 3.3K votes!! you guys are the bomb! I am going through each and every chapter to softly edit the story and grammar so its more efficient for you all to read. And just to let you n on a little secret, there will definitely be a sequel to this book and I cant wait to start putting parts out! once again u guys are awesome asf.