1.02 The Thing You Love Most

//The Thing You Love Most//
I do not own anything except for Clara Bellator and my ideas.

PETER had been brushing his teeth while looking out the window of his room when he happened to see the minute hand of the clock tower move

PETER had been brushing his teeth while looking out the window of his room when he happened to see the minute hand of the clock tower move. His brows furrowed and he leaned closer to his window. Despite his tired eyes, the clock truly was moving.

The green eyed boy's head turned downward to see his adoptive father, Archie, with Pongo the Dalmatian on the street. Peter quickly threw on a T-shirt and ran out the door of his room, grabbing his stack of textbooks and his bookbag along the way.

As Peter ran out the apartment complex, he saw Archie talking to Regina across the town square. The conversation was short and Regina hurried away to Granny's Diner.

"Hey Banning! Is my homework ready?!" A familiar voice called to Peter from ahead of him. He stopped to see Gemma running towards him. Her black hair was tied up in a messy bun and her entire outfit consisted of red and black. Peter shifted his stack of books to one arm and brought his other hand to his bookbag. He managed to pull out the the geometry homework and hand it to Gemma by the time she approached him.

Peter chewed on his lip as he watched Gemma flip through the pages. "What would your mother think if she found out you're cheating?"

Gemma's dark brown eyes flicked up to Peter's. A smirk forms on her face. "One, she is not my mother. She's just a permanent babysitter, unlike your adoptive father. Two, she won't know because if you tell then I will make your nerdy life hell."

The so-called 'nerdy boy' flinched and looked away from her intense gaze. "I expect my chemistry report done tonight, Banning."

With those words said, she turned and walked into Granny's Diner while Peter rushed to school.

<><><><><>

"I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do."

Regina then turned to the door and started walking. But then she stopped when Clara caught her eye and smirked. "Peter says hello."

Clara's eyes widened. A mix of anger and sadness stirred inside her as Regina continued to walk to the door.

"Hey!" Clara yelled. Regina turned around, and right when she did, Clara threw her sword at the Queen. But before the sword could meet its target, Regina dissipated.

Peter Pan watched the Evil Queen appear in her room. A sword flew past her and into the wall behind her.

"Would you like something to drink?" Regina's father, Henry, asked her softly.

His daughter glared at him. "Do I look like I need a drink?"

"Oh come on, Gina, he's only trying to help," Pan said with boredom in his voice. He was laying on the couch and tossing a dagger into the air and then catching it by the handle when the dagger fell.