1.01 Pilot

Part One

//Pilot//
I do not own anything except for Clara Bellator and my ideas.

//Pilot//I do not own anything except for Clara Bellator and my ideas

ONCE Upon a Time.

There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know. Or think we know. One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen. Our World. This is how it happened...

Prince Charming sped his horse along a stretch of land. He emerged into a dark forest, where flakes of snow spun around him.

Seven dwarves and a girl covered in a dark red cloak with thick black eyeliner around her eyes turned their attention to the incoming prince.

Charming hops off his horse and rushes to them, taking notice of the glass coffin before him.

"You're too late," the girl spoke to Charming with a forlorn expression.

"No. No! Open it," he demanded with tears welling in his eyes.

Grumpy sighed and said, "I'm sorry, she's gone."

Charming's head drops in defeat. Then he lifted and looked at the dwarves with tears pouring down his cheeks. "At least let me say goodbye."

The dwarves immediately removed the lid of the coffin. The girl in dark red stood silently as she watched Charming lean down and kiss Snow White. Then the wind picked up as a pulse of magic burst through the land, causing the dwarves and the girl to lift their heads from their drooping state.

Snow White's eyes opened and she gasped. Her gaze flicked to the side where Charming stood with a look of relief washed over his face. "You... You found me," the princess spoke.

Charming smiled. "Did you ever doubt I would?"

Snow answers, "truthfully, the glass coffin gave me a pause."

"Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you."

"Do you promise?" Snow questioned.

***

Prince Charming's answer was assured during their wedding with an "I do."

"And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?"

Snow responds, "I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," the Priest announced with a smile. An applause roared through the room as Charming and Snow leaned in to kiss, but their lips did not touch.

"Sorry I'm late," the Evil Queen spoke with a smirk on her face. She began to approach the couple, but Clara Bellator jumped in front of the queen with her sword in hand.