"What information would be worth sparing your life?" Ice ask.

Looking at us, he has a look of hope. "If she spares my life, I have information on people who are taking women. Call her, tell her I have information." He cries out.

"What the fuck you mean taking women?" Hawk yells out.

"I'll write down every name and address I can think of. Just spare my life." He pleads.

Nodding to Razor, he leaves to get something to write on.

When Razor walks back in, he slams the pen and paper on the table.

"All information you have. Now. Write it down. I will not kill you." I tell him.

"An,, and, and the angel of death?" He ask.

"She will not harm you for this information. But, if any of it is false, she will kill you, with a slow and painful death. Which is why, you will be here until the information is checked and verified. I'm not stupid so don't try to play me boy." I calm try to say.

His face falls, he thought we'd let him go. I knew he was going to try to lie to us.

Looking at us, then the paper, "you'll have to untie me so I can write it all down." He states.

Gunner unties his hands, while Razor has a gun on him.

He slides to the table and starts writing.

We stand there in silence for over a half hour. He glances at us, them writes more.

He lays the pen down. "That's all I know. You said you wouldn't kill me, I didn't make any of it up. My life depended on it." he says

Gunner looks at the papers and passes them to me, damn that's alot of names, dates, addresses. Ice looks at me, I nod and turn to walk out, "I said I wouldn't kill you. Never promised they wouldn't."

Closing the shed door, I hear his screams.

Going to our table in the bar, I look at the information he gave us.

If what he says is true, there's a human trafficking ring out there. A few of these names I know. Rival clubs. We can't go after them without starting a fucking war. But the others, will be looked into.

When Padre gets back, I think he needs know this information. He has better resources to deal with the clubs part.

Looking at my phone, hoping Sami is ok. I shoot her a text. "Thinking of you sweetheart. I love you".

"Prospect, beer" I tell out to him.

Nodding, he brings me a beer. Never too early for a beer I guess.

"That was fucked up Prez. You think he's telling the truth?" Ice ask, sliding onto a barstool.

Shaking my head, "it is and fuck if I know."

Razor walks in, heading our way, "this is a going to cause a shit ton of trouble isn't it?" He ask no one in particular.

Thinking on it, "it could. But, there's a few names on there that Padre will need to handle. A couple clubs that could cause a war with us, but not him." I state.

We sit there drinking, I'm wondering what is going to happen when Sami and Padre find out this information.

"What the hell has you looking like you've lost your best friend Talon" Becki says walking in.

Smiling at her, "what are you talking about?" I say.

Leaning into me, she whispers, "I miss her already too".

Looking at her," Becks, she's been gone less than a day. I think I'll survive." I tell her.

Knowing damn well she's right, I do miss her already. I'm so used to seeing her all the time. The boys think she went to visit another club. I tried sending a prospect with them, but Padre wouldn't allow it.

"Would feel alot better having one of our men with her." I say, mainly to myself.

"True, but he will have her protected." Ice tries to say.

"Yeah, like Tony was protected?" I growl.

"Well, I for one, will be worrying until she's back home" Becki says, turning to walk away.

Yeah me too, I think to myself.