Soon as the door shuts behind me, I let out a breath. There's something not right with those guys. Whatever.

Pulling my phone out, I dial Padre.

"Angel, how are you?" He ask.

"I'm ok. Things good with you?" I ask, knowing he will say fine.

He takes a breath, "it's fine. All fine here." He says. His voice, sounds stressed. Not like him at all.

"Something's going on, I hear it in your voice." I state. He doesn't answer right away.

"Padre, you there?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm here. It's, well, I don't know how to tell you this" he says sadly.

Taking a deep breath, "Padre, what is it? Just tell me." I say worry in my voice.

"It's Tony, Sami." He says barely a whisper.

My heart beats faster. I'm feeling a panic attack. I stammer, "what, what's happened?" I have to sit down, it's bad news, I just know it is. Walking to the backyard where table are, I sit down.

"As you know, he was sent out of the country on business. He was ambushed a few days ago. He's in the hospital" he gets out.

"What the fuck you mean ambushed?" I yell.

"Calm down Angel. But, it's very bad. Lita and myself are making arrangements to fly over tomorrow. " His states.

"He's not going to make it is he?" I almost cry out.

"He's barely hanging on now. As if he's waiting for something. The Drs can't figure it out." He says with a hitch in his voice.

As I stand up to walk inside, "put me on your flight. I'll never forgive myself if I don't go Padre." I get out as I grab a bottle of Jack from behind the bar.

"Sami, you've got things there to handle. You don't need to go." He tells me.

Blowing out a breath, "bullshit and you know it Padre. He was there for me when I was fucking beaten, when I needed a friend. I'm not letting him die without knowing I was there for him" I almost scream out.

"Angel, think about this before making a decision." He asks.

I'm starting to shake. Tony can't die before he knows I forgive him. "Either I fly with you and Lita or I go alone. Things here can fucking wait." I tell him with enough pissed off, he better believe me.

"I'll text you the details. You know, I swear you are my damn daughter." He says, hanging up.

I pull the phone down, just staring at it, taking a chug of the jack. I look up, not realizing I'm standing in the hallway. An arm wraps around my shoulder. I look over to shrug whoever it is off.

Gunner smiles sadly at me, "Sami chugging that is not going to solve any problems" he says.

"Yeah, just numb for a little bit, is all I want." I say, pulling away from him.

"What's going on?" He asks me.

Shaking my head, "you wouldn't understand Gunner. Something I have to do, and it may cost me Talon. Because he's not going to like it." I say as a tear slides down my face.

Before he can answer, I head to my room.

Not letting me get away from him, he's right behind me. "What the fuck you mean, you may lose Talon, it can't be that bad Sami" he says, sitting on my bed.

Taking a drink, I turn to look at him. "I talked to Padre a bit ago. Well, I'm going out of the country with him and Lita tomorrow. Tony's in the hospital, he's not going to make it Gunner" I say with a shaky breath.

"You haven't told Talon, have you?" He asks me.

Shaking my head, "no, I just got off the phone with Padre right before you saw me." I state.

"Sami, why do you feel you need to be there?" He says standing to hug me.

I take a breath, "because I owe to him. I owe him that much." I say. I know he doesn't understand, hell no one will understand.

"You need to talk to Talon, now Sami." He says

"What the fuck do I say so he understands. Oh by the way babe, I'm leaving the country because I feel I owe it to Tony to know that I forgive him and that when I was fucking raped and beaten, he saved me. Do you think he wants to hear the truth like that Gunner?" I cry into his chest.

"Oh Sami girl, I never knew. I'm so sorry babe." He says, rubbing my back to soothe me.

"No one but Tony knew. Even Padre didn't know it all." I say. I cry, letting it all out. Things I've held in for so fucking long. Stepping away from him, I go to the dresser and pick up the bottle again. "Please go Gunner. I need to be alone." I say as I slide to the floor. I can't even look at him. Shame, embarrassment floods me.

He slides next to me, "no. I'm not leaving you. I won't say a word. But I have to know you're ok in here." He says.

Ignoring him, I continue to drink. It's been a long time since I've drank to be numb and I know it's a dangerous path I'm on now.

Handing him my keys, "don't let me drive please."

I'm so lost in thinking, I barely hear the door, knocking. He gets up and goes to the door. "Prez, not a good time. She's drinking and um, well, needs space." I hear Gunner tell him.

"Gunner, move your ass. What the fucks going on?" Talon barks.

"Maybe you need to give her a little bit and then talk to her." Gunner states.

"Bullshit. That's my woman in there. And what the fuck you doing in there with her?" Talon growls.

I can hear it in Gunners voice, he's getting pissed. "I told you that I'd protect her from anything, including herself and you." He yells out.

Standing up, I'm pissed. I throw the bottle against the wall. "Fucking men." I yell. I push past them going to the bar for another bottle. Grabbing it from behind the bar, I stomp back to my room.. Turning to them, "both of you, get the fuck out of my room." I yell at them. "I'm over this fucking dick pissing contest you men do." Glaring at them, they don't move. Assholes.

"Prez, let's give her a few minutes. You need to call Padre. Right fucking now." I hear Gunner say as they shut the door.

Finally. Peace and quiet. Drinking isn't going to help, but fuck it'll numb the memories for a bit. Memories that never go the fuck away. Continuing to drink and attempt to drown it all out. I stand up, swaying. Light headed. Yep, I'm good and fucked up. I make it to my bed, fall on it. Tears fall as I drift off to sleep.