𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨. the article & the new movies

the article and the new movies!
─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ───
chapter zero.

TOP 10 MOVIES WE ARE LOOKINGFORWARD TO SEE AT TIFF 2019

FORWARD TO SEE AT TIFF 2019

August 19th, 2019
by Santana Gomez

8. IRIDESCENT

           This teen drama directed by Shonda Rhimes, follows the young teenage boy, Christopher, played by IT star, Chosen Jacobs, as he discovers his way through eighties high school, being racially discriminated against in a southern town, but ...

This teen drama directed by Shonda Rhimes, follows the young teenage boy, Christopher, played by IT star, Chosen Jacobs, as he discovers his way through eighties high school, being racially discriminated against in a southern town, but catches the eye of a girl in his grade, Sophie, who is played by Denver Young (star of the PBS Anne of Green Gables), who seems to be the only person who doesn't see him for his skin color. This drama is heartfelt and heartwarming and is definitely one to keep an eye out on.

4. BEYOND THE WRITTEN LINE

          Another teen drama on the list, but directed by Christina Applegate, it follows a group of teenagers from different social groups that band together in what started as a club between two friends and participate in creative writing, in a ...

Another teen drama on the list, but directed by Christina Applegate, it follows a group of teenagers from different social groups that band together in what started as a club between two friends and participate in creative writing, in a high school that focuses more on sports than academics and career based extracurriculars, as a way to let all their emotions go. As people begin to find out, and as the relationships go from beyond the club, causes trouble for the characters and stirs up the drama in this movie. Among the cast are Lucas Jade Zumann, (another Anne of Green Gables adaption star (Anne with an E on Netflix)), Joshua Bassett (star of the brand new High School Musical adaption streaming on Disney+ this fall), Ashley Liao (from Netflix's Always Be my Maybe) & Sabrina Carpenter (now pop star, also an actress known for Girl Meets World & The Hate U Give).

Zumann playing Jacob, the awkward teen boy who started the club in the first place with his counterpart, Graham, played by Matt Sato. Then Bassett plays hockey star, Issac who joins the group in secret, hiding it from his girlfriend and best friends. Liao plays the new girl from upstate New York who's heart has always been into writing, focusing her characters around the Chinese-American culture. Carpenter is the head cheerleader, who's best friend is dating Issac. Other characters include Frazier (Judah Lewis); brooding bad boy & Jessie (Josie Totah); the social media obsessed. This is definitely one of our favorites this year with it's The Breakfast Club storyline.

We are beyond excited for TiFF 2019 and to see these movies. If you are stopping in Toronto that weekend, feel free to come down and watch these films.

REDIRECTING TO
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/
denver_young

Denver Young

Denver Darcy Young (born July 10, 2001) is a Canadian television, film, and stage actress

Denver Young

Denver Young in 2019

Born Denver Darcy Young
July 10, 2001 (age 18)
Toronto, Ontario,
Canada

Occupation Actor

Years Active 2011 - present

Career
Young started her career in 2011 when she performed at a local theater in a production of Annie, where she gain the lead role as Annie. She then joined a production company that got her started, known as Toronto Youth Productions and she got a small role in a Film Festival movie called Numbers where she played the daughter of the lead, which she had gotten good reviews on her performance. Afterwards, she was in another theater production of a Les Miserablés.

She then went on to be in a Hallmark Christmas movie named Baby's First Christmas. After that, she went on to be in many small productions for film festivals and starred in the Lifetime film called Deadly Secret, directed by Andrew C. Erin

She went on to star in her first feature film, The Standoff starring Laurence Fishburne and Thomas Jane in 2015. Also in 2015, Young was cast as Anne Shirley in the Television film of the classic Canadian tale of Anne of Green Gables. Originally streaming on YTV, PBS earned the rights to stream it across the United States and the movie also received distribution deals across Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan. Due to its success, YTV also ordered two new movies (The Good Stars and Fire & Dew) that we're both shot in 2016. Along with Young was Martin Sheen, Sara Botsford, Julia Lalonde, and Drew Haytaoglu. All episodes were directed by John Kent Harrison.

Furthering her career, she has starred in many other films called The Monster and The Captive. The films had gotten many award nominations for the film and Young herself.

In 2019, she had been set to star in a Toronto International Film Festival movie called, Iridescent which has already gotten some good reviews so far and made its way into the list for Top Ten Movies we are Looking Forward to See at TiFF 2019.

- CATIE SPEAKS! -
hey guys tehe, so this is just a chapter that
idk introduces a part of the book oop but yeah.
sorry i got carried away with lucass's, it just
made me rly invested. anyway, yeah yeet