→ dreamy night | lilypichu

"River"

Careful steps fall and tiptoe around the sharp points in the sand where the rocks lay waste, with endless rows of waves lapping up against the shore as the moon is reflected in all its glowing beauty below, and she wonders what it would be like to stay in this place forever... "Thank you," a pair of parted lips whisper into the wind and watches the words dissolve amongst the waters with the creaking river accepting the given gratitude for the comfort it bestows to its audience member who watches its performance with ease, all the stress and anxieties on her mind being washed away into the depths that no one had dared to thank before her... It is her safe place, a sanctuary, a home away from home, with the moon and the sky and the stars keeping watch over her from above and protecting her from all her fears despite the cold chills that crawled up her spine and her arms that create rows of little kisses of bumps across her skin, the palms of her hands rubbing against herself to keep warm and company... The silence was stinging, her mind being played on and the thoughts and doubts of being alone and secluded began to instill a sense of insecurity, and yet although the fears of danger lurking around may have swayed her away from the river, the crashes of the water crackling amongst the edge took her away, as for now, the only thing that she should be focusing on is herself... For her thoughts seemed to weigh as much as the world, and the only one who could alleviate her painful longing of escape was the rise of the tide, falling at her feet and taking her pain away... So she says again, "Thank you."

♩ ♫ ♬

a project called the 8 minute sentence i did in english class where you wrote a sentence without stopping.