[11] Day 2 <1>

Luka was laying on his bed with his face in his pillow. He was trying to think of an idea for a new album, but no insparation came to him. He then thought of you and blushed, still embarrassed from yesterday's events.

Luka smiled as he recalled your beautiful figure in his mind; your soft h/l, h/c hair, your e/c eyes that shone each time the light hit them, the perfect curves of your body, and your voice, as rich as velvet and smooth as silk. He loved every bit of you, and there was no denying it.

He imagined the feeling of your lips locked with his, the feeling of your hair running through his fingers, and the feeling of your body against his.

Luka sat up on the bed with the pillow in his hands, and frustratedly yelled into it.

He couldn't help but think of you, you were so distracting.

Juleka happened to be walking by when he yelled, so she knocked and opened his bedroom door.

"You alright bro"? She asked him, concern lining her features. She was a bit worried when she saw him with his face in the pillow.

"Ya... its just that...well I..." Luka put down the pillow, sighing and placing his face in his hands. He couldn't finish. He didn't know how to explain to his younger sister that he liked one of her friends. AND he was physically incapable of doing anything when he thought of her.

"Its Y/n, isn't it"? Juleka asked.

Luka nodded with his face still in his hands. Juleka walked into the room and sat next to him on the bed.

"You know you can always tell her how you feel."

Luka shook his head. "I don't think I can without making a complete fool of myself, I'll become illiterate infront of her."

"Then why not put your feelings into a song and dedicate it to her?"

Luka smiled and hugged his sister. "Thats a perfect idea, your the best Jules."

Luka stood up from the bed, grabbing his guitar, a hood, and black surgical mask to hide his identity, then ran out to the park for some open space for inspiration.

You and Marinette had been babysitting Manon in the park a couple minutes prior. Manon's mother was coming to pick up her daughter in a few minutes so Marinette took her home.

You were sitting on a double sidded bench, earbuds in and music playing. Your hood was up, Luppe hiding inside.

After a couple of minutes you turned down your music because you heard someone playing music with a guitar on the other side of the bench. You recognized it as Luka's playing.

You turned off your music and started listening to the music Luka was playing.

By now Luka had a crowd and was taking requests. He was playing a song called "Soldier, Poet, King" by The Oh Hellos.

Without realizing that you had started singing the lyrics. You continued in time with the guitar.

"There will come a soldier who carries a mighty sword,
He will tear your city down
O lei O lai O Lord,
O lei O lai O lei O Lord,
He will tear your city down
O lei O lai O Lord,

There will come a poet who's weapon is his word,
He will slay you with his tongue
O lei O lai O Lord,
O lei O lai O lei O Lord,
He will slay you with his tongue
O lei O lai O Lord,

There will come a ruler who's brow is laid in thorn,
Smeared with oil like David's boy
O lei O lai O Lord,
O lei O lai O lei O Lord,
Smeared with oil like David's boy
O lei O lai O Lord,
O lei O lai O lei O Lord,
He will tear your city down
O lei O lai O Lord."

When you finished singing, Luka cleared his throat behind you.

"You sing beautifuly, Y/n" he said, a bit muffled, continuing to play the rest of the song.

"Thank you. You play beautifuly, Luka," you told him.

Luka stopped playing and you both turned your bodys to face eachother.

"How did you recognize me"? You both spoke. You giggled at the synchronisation while Luka just smiled.

"I can recognize your voice anywhere," he said, affection in his eyes.

"I can recognize your playing anywhere," you responded.

Luka pulled down the mask so that it no longer covered his face.

"You should really become a singer Y/n," he said while turning around and leaning his head on the back of the bench. "You have a talent of drawing people in with your voice."

Your eyes widened a bit. You personally didn't think you were that great of a singer.

Luka was about to say something but was cut off by a fangirl screaming.

"OMG ITS LUKA COUFFAINE, AND HE'S TALKING TO A GIRL!!!!!" She yelled. A swarm of fans came running out of nowhere with carboard cutouts, posters, shirts, and other things with Luka's face on it.

Luka hopped over the bench to your side, grabbed your hand, and took off with you stumbling forward.

"L-Luka wha-"

"Run," he said still holding your hand.

You looked behind you to see the swarm of fans. Understanding why he was running you let his hand go and picked up your pace.

You and Luka ran down the street into a subway station. Luka was about to keep running to the other exit but instead, you pulled him into a subway car.

You turned towards the doors and watched as they closed right before the fans reached you.

You walked to the doors on the other side of the car and leaned onto the closed doors.

Luka was leaning forward with his hands on his knees, breathing heavily.

"How long untill the next stop?" You asked looking at Luka.

"About two minutes" he replied.

You nodded and leaned your head back.

The two minutes had passed and you didn't realize the car had started slowing down before it was too late.

Luka was looking at you when doors you were leaning on opened and you fell back with a small yelp.

Instinctively, Luka rushed forward and caught you before you fell any further.

You were now clinging to eachother, your hands were around the back of his neck with your fingers in his hair, and his arm was around your waist.

He had caught you with one arm, while the other was holding onto the doorframe of the subway car to keep him from falling with you.

You looked into his blue eyes, and took in many of his features at once.

How his hair fell perfectly into place to frame his piercing eyes, his strong arms that were wrapped around you securely were warm and welcoming, and his lips were partialy open and a perfect shade of pink.

"T-thanks" you stuttered, slightly blushing.

You noticed how his pupils dilated and he blushed. He was about to reply when he was cut off by the voice of a fan.

"IS THAT LUKA COUFFAINE?!!!"

Luka quickly pulled you back onto your feet, and the both of you took off running towards the exit.

"How many fans do you have?" You asked him giggling.

"I have no idea" he answered, trying not to laugh with you.