[3] Hospitalized

Today was your first day of school, you were nervous of course, you didn't know what to expect.

You were standing in front of the steps looking at the building, your grandfather enrolled you into the school Françoise Dupont.

You started walking up the steps to the doors when a familiar voice yelled your name. "HEY Y/N OVER HERE"!

you looked over where the voice was coming from and saw Alya and Marinette. "Alya, Marinette its good to see you again". You said as the girls got closer.

"You bet it is girl, hey me and marinette are going to see a movie wanna join"?

"We could show you around Paris, and get to know eachother afterwards", Marrinette offered.

"That would be great, I'll tell my grandpa, oh and can you possibly show me where the office is"?

"Sure", marinette replied "just follow me.

You turned to follow marinette but stopped when you heard the screeching of car tires, you turned back around and saw a car driving at a deadly speed towards an old man with a cane, the man stummbled and fell.

You threw your bag and ran to help before the car hit him, just before you reached him he stood up. By now the car was too close, you knew that you couldn't stop and pull him out of the way, there wasnt enough time, so you made a split second decision and pushed him out of the way of the car letting yourself get hit.

The last thing you saw before darkness enclosed your vision was the man safely on the other side of the street suprised but smilling, you didnt care about his expressions though, you only cared about him being out of harms way.

You woke up in the hospital, you saw Marinette, Alya, Nino, Adrien, Luka and your grandfather, your grandfather was crying and your friends were trying comfort him.

"Papa? Why are you crying"?

Everyone looked up at you and gasped "Y/N! Your awake"!

They all group hugged you. You remembered the man that you saved.

"Is the man I pushed out of the way alright, is he hurt"?

"Yes", Marinette replied "he's alright".

You sighed "good" you said, "I'm glad hes alright".

A doctor walked in "oh good your awake, there is someone here to see you".

The doctor motions to someone from behind the curtain, the man you saved from earlier walks in with his cane. "I'm Mr. Fu, I wanted to thank you for saving my life". He said.

"Theres no need to thank me, I didn't want you to get hurt". You replied, then you noticed his arm had a scrape on it.

"Your arm, I'm sorry I shouldn't have pushed you so hard".

Everyone looked at you, they were suprised that you were worried for someone else who only had a scrape, while you were the one sitting in a hospital bed.

"It's alright, its only a scrape". it could have been worse, Mr.Fu became curious so he dicided to test you. "You were the one who was hit by the car".

You remembered the driver after hearing Mr. Fu say the word car, and you became worried about his well being.
"Hey Doctor? Is the driver of the car okay as well"?

The Doctor and Mr. Fu looked at you suprised again, they expected you to worry about yourself after Mr. Fu's comment. But instead you asked if the driver of the car was okay.

"Yes he's alright". The Doctor replied.

Mr. Fu walked to Marinette and handed her a note but you didn't think anything of it.

"I should leave now, I have taken up enough of your time".

"Good bye Mr. Fu". You said.

Mr. Fu nodded and left. Marinette spoke, "we should go too, school started and we have a test today".

"Ya you guys should go, you shouldn't be late", you said.

They all left, but Nino turned around "Hey Y/n I'll get your schedule and bring it to you later" He said.

"Thanks Nino, that would be nice". And with that he left.

The Doctor spoke, "Nothing is broken, but you will have a big bruise on your side and road burn on your arm, I would keep a bandage on that arm for a couple of days".

You nodded in aknowledgement as he continued, "so you will have to take it easy for now".

Your grandfather spoke, "your friends told me what happened, that was very brave of what you did, and I couldn't be more proud". He then hugged you being careful not to hurt you, you returned the hug, "it was the right thing to do, I won't stand by and do nothing when someone needs help".

Meanwhile at the school class had started. "Hello class, I'm sad to say that our new student is currently in the hospital but will be released later today". Said Mrs. Bustier.

"Oh no, are they ok"? Asked rose.

"Im sure they're fine, they will probably be here tomorrow".

"I hope so, Y/n was hurt pretty badly" Alya whispered to Marinette.

"Ya, I agree, I hope she's okay".