Billy sort of laughed, "You and me, oh names Billy and I am working on my hyper drive tubes right now." He yawned and stretched, "You mentioned somewhere flat that didn't move. I have a spare bed you can use and we can talk later." He was going back to bed as well and hopefully when he woke up this would all be a dream.

She yawned as well, "My name is Satasha and I am the commander of the Tiger Claw." Satasha didn't have the energy to say much more, "I do appreciate that and please don't call anyone about me. I am just a Scout and first contact is normally done by Alrel." She yawned again and tried not to scarf the food, "I just ate but this is really good."

Billy smiled, "I would say I cooked it but would be lying. Cooking is not something I am good at but let's get you in bed..." He dropped his head to the table, "God that came so wrong let me show you to the spare room and you can crash." He was assuming she was a guy since she didn't have breasts. He finally stood up, "Follow me."

She laughed, "Well I would have to learn some of your food types but I do cook." She stood up and stretched "By Vartra even my tail is tired." Satasha followed him inside and to the spare room. As she was following the alien her tail was drooping along with her ears. The bed was average looking but she didn't care, "Goody, something that doesn't move." She didn't really think when she stroked the seal and pulled the suit off. Underneath she had a singlet so she wasn't nude. Satasha rolled into bed and before she realized it passed out.

Billy sort of blinked though he did notice she tucked something under the pillow and decided not to bother her. When she stripped off the uniform he had to be impressed at the muscles that were showing under the singlet, "Talk to you tomorrow or whenever you wake up."

He walked to his room and fell on his face and quickly passed out himself. Eventually he woke up though it was only a few hours later. Once fully awake he walked to the spare bedroom and peaked in and almost groaned. The alien was still there. He walked out to the living room and froze again, "Sandi what the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Jenna?" He really didn't need either of them there right now.

Sandi laughed at him, "Jenna had to work but wanted me to check on you and make sure you survived last night." She stood up and walked to the kitchen and pulled out a large tray, "I made you some stuffed mushrooms, marinated flank steak, and some asparagus, though all needs cooking."

Satasha had been awakened by Billy checking on her but she still wasn't quite awake. The mention of food tickled her ears and she rolled over and stretched before standing up. She attached the holster for the stunner to her singlet and walked out into the living areas, "Did you mention food Yilly?" As soon as she saw the other human she froze. Well froze for half a second before pulling the stunner out and growling slightly, "I thought you weren't going to call anyone Yilly."

Both Billy and Sandi turned and stared at her. Sandi couldn't help but stare at the alien and then whatever was being pointed at her, "Um, Billy why is there some cat person with totally sexy ears and tail in your house?" Sandi stood up, "To bad you aren't female or I might be able to talk my wife into a threesome."

Satasha could only stare at the female and wondered how far along she was since she had obvious breasts though she wasn't showing yet, "Um, I am female and just who are you?" By Vartra things were getting more complicated, "So how far along are you?" One thing she hadn't caught with the shows was human females always had breasts when grown. It didn't help that she wasn't totally awake at the moment either.

Billy actually blushed since he had watched her get undressed, well mostly undressed, "Um, I didn't call anyone and this is one of my best friends and her name is Sandi. She stopped by to check on me since I had been seriously drunk last night."