Matteo: Puso'y lumaban man, walang magagawa. Saan ka, kailan ka muling mahahagkan. Magkulang man sa'tin itong sandali, alam ko na tayo'y magkikitang muli. (Martin: That's right. Sing it to her, man.) Hangga't may umaga pa na haharapin, ikaw lang ang mamahalin.

The crowd cheered in support for Matteo. Martin gave him a tight hug. Though it made Matteo turn into a big heap of mess, he appreciated Martin's gesture. "Stay strong, my boy. She is out there, and I know she is coming back to you," Martin said. Matteo pulled the microphone towards him a little then he spoke, "Yes, and I will marry her then, tito Martin," he said and the crowd cheered even more. Martin gave him another hug, then he did the same to Matteo's family. Afterwards, he went over to Sarah's family and to the families of the missing passengers to show his love before he left the stage.

Then Ms. Zsa Zsa Padilla appeared next. She smiled at the crowd, though her smile couldn't hide the sadness in her face. She looked around the venue. "Hello," she greeted the audience. The audience cheered as she made her way in front of the stage. "Ang daming tao," she pointed out. "If only Sarah could see this," she said. Then she took a deep breath. "You know, I've known Sarah because I've worked with her a few times. And I can safely say na kung ano sya when I first worked with her, nothing has changed except maybe napuno na yung bahay nya ng countless awards na she got over the years, nag-karon sya ng maraming maraming fans and followers, she achieved so much in movies and concerts, lahat lahat. She gained in fame and popularity, but I can tell you guys, the Sarah we all know now remained the Sarah I've met years and years ago. Alam nyo, ang hirap. It's hard to be famous. It's hard to be a public figure. She knows it, but she doesn't show it. Alam ko yung struggles to keep up with the image that you've established sa public. Especially with her, she set the bars up really high. It's hard to try and be the perfect role model for the world, kasi you're only human. You make mistakes. Pero it's so hard making mistakes on public because of the criticisms. I think we can all agree when I say na sa sobrang walang flaws na makita yung public kay Sarah, they still managed to find flaws somewhere else like in her family, in her relationships, yet Sarah maintained a good and humble heart. She had values. She continued to fight for her family, for the love of her life, her passion sa career nya, lahat lahat yun pinaglaban nya despite people trying to bring her down. And it's really hard. And it really is kudos to her kasi she did all that she can to be a good person hindi lang in front of the camera but also behind the scenes. Masasabi ko sa inyo, I never had a problem working with her. Even when bagohan pa lang sya sa industria, she was a professional. She had so much respect for her co-artists. She knows her place, and she stays there. Sobrang bait. Wala talaga akong masabi sa kabaitan nya. You know, when I heard about the plane that was missing, I never in a million years thought na a week later, I would get the news na Sarah was on that missing plane and that she too was missing. Hindi ko talaga maisip how that could happen to someone as great as her. I admit, I am fearful. I am fearful of the unknown. I am fearful that we might not ever get to see her or any of them again. Ang hirap hirap isipin. That's why it blew up when the whole nation found out na kasama sya sa missing passengers kasi it's like the industry doesn't even know how to deal with a loss that great. This is Sarah we're talking about. Backstage, she has her own little world, she's timid, she's shy, pero ilabas mo yan sa buong mundo, and the people go crazy. I don't blame them. It's hard. Mahirap. Sarah, sweetheart, I know this is hard, but stay strong kasi kita mo ang dami daming nagmamahal sayo and I am proud to say that I am one of them. I love you, Sarah. I want you to be well. I want you to be alive, kung nasaan ka man. I pray for all of you. I pray that we find all of you soon," Zsa Zsa said. Then she prepared to sing. She stared at the horizon and began to sing, Saan Ka Man Naroroon.