Shiva the Dark Elf

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

The Dark Elf has won. I think I should explain the system of this story. Frost will, at the beginning, meet several monster girls, a little later there will be different scenarios, where he always comes together with one of the girls. So let's start the Story!

----------

Frost has been around for about a month, in the world he now knows as Tonnasia. He has met very few people so far, but he does not give up hope. He is just in a forest, it is actually quite peaceful and the forest looks very nice.

Frost walks along the path until a dot appears on his hud. The dot is colored purple, he says "Purple, that means injured, I should take a look at it." Frost leaves the path and makes his way to the dot.

As he approaches the dot, he begins to be more cautious, he has his assault rifle at the ready and aims. He arrives at a small clearing surrounded by trees, in the middle is a young woman with a dark skin.

Frost enters the clearing, and looks around cautiously and says, without thinking, "Save." He waits for an answer until he remembers "I do not have a squad anymore, totally forgotten." He goes to the woman and starts to shake her slightly and says, "Ma'am, can you hear me?"

After the woman does not answer, Frost turns her on her back and sees that she has slight injuries. He packs his assault rifle on his back and opens his medkit and begins to treat her.

---Timeskip---

The sun has already set and frost has made a campfire, the woman is lying on a blanket next to him. Now that Frost sees her face properly, he has to admit that she is beautiful.

Frost inspects the pointy ears of the woman, and mumbles to himself, "Must be a monster girl

Frost inspects the pointy ears of the woman, and mumbles to himself, "Must be a monster girl." After this comment he hears that the woman starts groan and slowly opens her eyes, he asks, "Ma'am are you alright?"

When she hears the voice of Frost, she sits up quickly and looks at him with narrowed eyes, she says, "Who are you ?!" Frost takes a step forward and says, "Ma'am, you should not move so fast." She says, "Get away from me you disgusting creature, curse you, curse your family and curse your livestock!"

Frost stops and says "I have no livestock, you can curse my family, I will not stop you, but cursing me goes too far." She does not listen to him as she examines her bandages, she says, "What are these bandages, they are so good, I've never seen anything like them."

She looks at Frost and asks, "Did you take care of me?" Frost nods and she says "The bandages are not that good." She looks away. Frost rolls his eyes and asks, "What happened?" When he sits down again. The woman looks at him and says, "I do not know why you care, but I was surprised by my prey, for I am Shiva the hunter, a dark elf."

Frost looks up at her and says in a questioning tone, "Dark Elf?" Shiva looks at him stupidly and says, "Yes Dark elf, what are you, stupid?" Frost shakes his head and says "Sorry where I come from, there are not really any races other than humans." Shiva asks, "Where are you from? Not that I'm interested in it."

Frost looks up and says, "From a faraway land." Silence reigns for a while until Shiva asks, "What's your name? not that I'll remember it." Frost chuckles and says, "Frost, my name is Frost." Shiva looks at him and says, "What are those things you have, I doubt they are weapons?" Frost looks at the fire and says "Believe me, they are weapons. What are you hunting?"

Shiva says, "If you really want to know, I hunt Jaggi, they are dangerous, but I can handle it. The villagers do not know how much they owe me, but they also do not give me the proper respect I deserve." 

Frost says "If they knew, would not they hire mercenaries?" Shiva shrugs and says "Probably, but I assure you my knives and arrows are faster than a mercenary's." She yawns, lies down again and says, "You can go tomorrow." Frost raises an eyebrow even though you can not see it, because of the helmet and the mask, and says "What?"

Shiva says, "I heal quickly, but that lasts at least until morning, could you find it in your heroism and protect me?" Her voice somehow has a sarcastic tone, but a bit of seriousness too. Frost says, "Yes, sleep well, I'll take care of you." It does not take long for Shiva to fall asleep. Frost takes out of his pocket his black leather-bound notebook and a pen. He opens the first page, but already sees a drawing on it and a text.

He reads the text "Hello Frost, it's me Styx, I wanted to give you this, this is a rune. But I will not tell you what the effect is, but I advise you to find someone that knows about the rune before you use it. In love Styx" Frost shakes his head as he opens the next page and makes an entry about 'Dark Elf'.

To be continued.