Takeshi (Episode 7)

Takeshi Fuku, the monkey man with the love of sheer destruction and is known as "King of The Perverts" among the entire academy.

Shizuka Hiro, a telekinetic tiger whom despite her calm demeanor, everyone knows she's someone to be feared.

Yasushi Kuro, a mystery, a shadow of the young boy he used to be, one may consider him a lone wolf in terms of style.

         Ume, now back from suspension after two weeks, she had anxiety whenever she ran into Adonis, but Shoji, Sora, Rena, Kouta, and Satoshi were all there with her, almost as if they were her bodyguards, they even missed two weeks of class for...

         Ume, now back from suspension after two weeks, she had anxiety whenever she ran into Adonis, but Shoji, Sora, Rena, Kouta, and Satoshi were all there with her, almost as if they were her bodyguards, they even missed two weeks of class for her. However, over the course of those two weeks, Class 1-C only had three students: Takeshi Fuku, Shizuka Hiro, and Yasushi Kuro.

         Joey Pacheco, the class sensei, asked "Why didn't you three check up on Kawa? You know how much she's hurting. Even the others abandoned class to help her wellbeing." and Takeshi's response being "Aw come on, that's what she gets for dating a guy named 'Adonis'. That name in itself is a red flag next to the name 'Brad' like seriously, the girl just needs to grow a pear and suck it up." Yasushi's responds to this by saying "Not that it's any of my business but it IS pretty harsh for you to say that." Takeshi then argues "Tough talk coming from you, Blackky, I don't see YOU out there protecting the plum." Shizuka in her mind goes "Here we go again, now that the class has cleared up, it's become a battlefield for these two." Joey then silences everyone "Since you guys didn't feel the need to help your sister, it's only fair that you three take on the missions for everyone not here." and this shocks everyone. "In this class, we are one. We stick together. Brue and Reft will miss out on their assignments, but don't worry, I'll make sure they do their two weeks' worth of makeup work, but their missions...are now YOURS!" and this leaves Takeshi screaming "AAAAAAAH! WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET THE HARD WORK?!" and Yasushi agrees with the sensei solely because he likes seeing Takeshi suffer. Shizuka goes along with it either way "Hmph, more flesh for me to gnaw on." And with that said, Gree Team sets out to clear the cities: Metropolis, Scrap Brain City, Launch Base City, Grand Metropolis, Station Tristate, and forests: White Forest, Dark Green Forest, and Red Hot Forest of Hell Spawns.

" And with that said, Gree Team sets out to clear the cities: Metropolis, Scrap Brain City, Launch Base City, Grand Metropolis, Station Tristate, and forests: White Forest, Dark Green Forest, and Red Hot Forest of Hell Spawns