Chapter Three.

[Chapter Three]

I tried to walk as slow as I could. I really didn't want to deal with these two men that my mother seems to throw at me. It just seems that I could never have a break from these men. It is a different one every time. I don't even know how my mother knows these men. I didn't understand why she continues to push men at me when she knows I will NEVER be with any of them. She is always pushing men that are twice if not three times my age. This was ridiculous. 

"Ah, my darling Ella!" Mother said loudly trying way too hard to be sweet. I held in my scoff. Figuring maybe this wasn't the best place. But lord have mercy. 

"Yes, mother?" I asked as I looked at the men.  

The one in his forties, I am assuming is the King, He looked to be in his 50's if not 60's not his forties. As I turned my attention to the younger gentlemen, the prince. I was pleasantly surprised. He was very attractive. He had these beautiful brown eyes. I know most thin brown eyes are just dull and poop brown but his. My lord his shined brightly. They gleamed in the light. He even had a green speck in his left eye. You could see in the way this man carried himself, he worked out. It showed. The suit that he wore clung it all the right places. Wow. Okay, mother. Where have you been hiding this gem? And how did she even know him? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have no fear, this is not the end of the chapter. It is simply a teaser for what you'll find if you read the whole chapter on Inkitt by searching for my book or clicking on the link in the comment I've put right over there. ==>

Not only will swapping platforms bring you the rest of the chapter, but it'll show some serious love to your writer here.

I'll still be updating on Wattpad, don't worry. Inkitt is just gonna be one chapter ahead.

Thank you guys, and I'll see you next chapter.