they turned around and saw yunseong clapping loudly, an amused smirk was planted across his face. yunjin hid behind donghyun in embarrassment.

"little sis, you are indeed still a baby. don't bother hiding, i overheard everything." he said, watching yunjin as she dipped her head low.

"aye hyung. yunjinie's still going through puberty, like me! and she really, really likes kim minkyu, just let her off this once, please?" donghyun begged, rubbing his hands together.

yunseong loved his sister a lot and always protected her. he cared a lot about her, unlike many older brothers to their younger sisters.

"yunjin-ah, come here!" he summoned.

donghyun pulled her arm lightly to yunseong, where he started to mess his sister's hair playfully.

"just be happy okay? i just don't want you to get hurt or affected before the competition." yunseong told yunjin, rubbing her cheeks.

"araseo, oppa. and i can take care of myself! i'm not your baby sister anymore." she reminded before hugging him.

donghyun smiled and watched the two siblings hugged each other affectionately. how adorable.

hours passed. they were on their last period. yunjin stared at the clock impatiently, watching as time ticked by slowly.

"come on, come on, come on!" she huffed, shaking her legs.

her classmate, minju, who sits on yunjin's left side, narrowed her eyes at her.

"what's up with you?" she snapped.

"uh...nothing." yunjin mumbled.

bitna, on her right side, gave the same, weird expression.

"seriously, what's with you? do you need to pee?" she asked.

"no! i-"

before she could continue, she heard her history teacher, mr kwon, call her name out.

"miss hwang yunjin, is there a problem? you've been chattering for a while now and i can see that it's distracting your classmates!" he scolded.

the entire class turned and stared at her. how embarrassing! she was relieved immediately when she heard the bell ring.

"hey, yunjin. are you free for lunch today?" asks bitna hopefully.

"nope! i'm going for a little date!" replies yunjin with a squeal.

"what date?"

"never mind. i'll tell you about it tomorrow!"

without even saying goodbye, yunjin zipped her bag up and rushed out of the classroom. hurt, bitna left the classroom, alone.

"donghyun!" yunjin shouted as she saw an orange figure in front. he turned around and waved.

"hi! shall we go find minkyu?" He suggested.