"Did he tell you where?" Corey butted in. Elton shushed him but turned back to Colby, waiting his answer.

"No, just that he met a boy," Colby sighed. He leaned back against the step behind him, closing his eyes. The whole situation was giving him a headache.

"Have you tried calling him?" Elton asked.

"You think I haven't tried? His phone goes straight to voicemail, I've left at least 30 messages. And he hasn't responded to any of my texts," Colby explained, slipping his phone out of his pocket. He showed Elton the millions of texts he's sent only for Sam to not respond.

"His phone must be dead," Aaron sighed. It's the first he's spoke since Colby's told him about Sam. Elton turned to the others, pulled out his phone, dialed a number and pressed the phone to his ear. It was silent while they waited. Then the familiar sound of Sams voicemail rang through the night.

"No answer," Elton whispered. Colby laughed darkly and shook his head, tilting his head up so he wouldn't cry. Corey came and sat next to Colby, placing a hand on his shoulder. Colby buried his head into his hands, thinking.

It was almost midnight. Sam had left the house more than twelve hours ago. He hadn't contacted anyone in the house.

"What if he was kidnapped?" Colby said, while the others were talking amongst themselves. They quieted down when hearing Colby. The brunette couldn't look any of them in the eyes, afraid they would mock him for crying.

"Kidnapped? By who?" Jake asked.

"By the guy who he was going to meet. You can never trust those sites you know," Colby said, not looking at anyone in particular.

"We should file a missing persons report," Jake said.

"No, it has to be 24 hours before we can do that," Elton sighed. Colby stood up suddenly, pacing in the area where Jake was.

"He could be hurt somewhere and all we're doing is sitting here talking about it," Colby yelled. "He could be dead."

"Hey," Elton shouted. "Don't you dare say that."

"But Elton, you know it's a possibility and I can't sit here doing nothing anymore," Colby shouted back. He was angry and upset and tired of doing nothing.

He ran past them and back up the stairs. He grabbed his phone off the charger and slipped his shoes on. He pocketed his car keys and went back downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Corey questioned.

"While you guys just sit here, I'm going to go out and look for him. I can't sit here and do nothing. I have to try to find him," Colby said, standing in front of the door.

"But you don't even know where to start," Jake whispered.

"I have to try," Colby breathed out again. He didn't care that he had no idea where to even look but he had to get out of the house.

Colby opened the front door and walked out into the driveway. He stopped short when seeing the empty space where Sams car is usually parked. He suddenly had an idea. He ran back inside to the group that had moved into the kitchen.

"What? Is he back?" Elton asked.

"His car," Colby said. They looked at him confused.

"His car. Call the police, tell them he's missing, have them track his car," Colby rushed out.

"Can the cops even do that?" Aaron asked, pulling out his phone.

"I don't know but you can try," Colby yelled over his shoulder. As he left he could hear Aaron talking to the police. He hopped in his car and started driving.