The Begining

You can skip this if you want

I've been thinking about for a while now and after so much of nagging in my head to make this story and a couple of animatics for inspiration I've now have brought you to The Promised Neverland Reacts to the Promised Neverland.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a new day at the Gracefield house, children playing and laughing nothing out of the ordinary. Emma doing her morning routine and Ray calling her a child, and Norman laughing along.

Then it all changed A/N When the Fire Nation attacked....sry when a bright light filled the room.

At Goldy Pond it was a regular day demons hunting and children fighting, crying, and living. Then that place too a bright light filled the room.

"Ahhh!"

"Get off me!!!"

"Why are we here?"

"I don't know."

"E-Emma where are you?"

"I said get off me Emma!!"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!"

They all went quieted to look up at the figure who yelled, it was a little girl that had black bangs covering her eyes. She was in a high school uniform but it was all black with a red bow and white lining. And her skin was a light peach.

"And you are?" Someone from the crowd asked.

"I'm Klepto but you can call me Yura."

"Why are we here brat?" Yuugo said with all attention on him there was even a little gasp.

"Sooo I wanted you to see the future in a way on a TV. Don't worry you would all lose your memories after this." A sigh was heard from the crowd

"Oh! I almost forgot your seating." Yura snapped her fingers and rows of movie seats appeared out of nowhere.

"Now if your from Goldy Pond to the left and Gracefield to the right."

Once there were all seated the TV turned on.