The End.

All the parts of the story that are in italics are flashbacks (and they'll be a lot of them so I hope it won't get too confusing) I hope you enjoy the story x :) 

Harry's POV

I stared at the ceiling with tears streaming down my face and onto the hotel pillows. I was gripping the sheets tightly hoping that it would somehow take the pain away, but it wasn't working. The bed was empty and cold and I hadn't slept alone in over 3 years. My mind raced back to the first time Louis had climbed into bed with me, all the way back at the x factor house.

"Night lads, sleep well, big day tomorrow." Liam shut off the lights and hopped into his bed, rustling the sheets. Louis grunted an "Ok dad." And Niall laughed.

I lay awake staring at the ceiling unable to believe what my life had become and just trying to comprehend it all. This was the life I knew I wanted, and with these 4 boys, especially Louis. I smiled to myself in the dark as I thought of Louis. I knew I'd like him from the moment I saw him, I just didn't realise how much.

The soft sounds of sleep rang through the room and then the bunk started to move. I could hear shuffling from below me and then Louis' head appeared whispering for me to budge up. I sighed but did anyay, rolling onto my side so there was more room. He climbed into my bed, flapping the duvet and causing a cold breeze. I shivered and he apologised, before laying on his side, facing me.

Even though it was dark I could make out his features and I scanned his whole face just trying to take in every detail. I could see the glint of his eyes doing the same thing and I smiled, my heart skipping a beat. He moved his hand and poked my dimples before soothingly stroking my face and telling me I needed to get some sleep.

I fell asleep dreaming of him and woke up to his soft breath hitting my face the next morning. I had pins and needles all down my right side but it was worth it.

I rolled over onto my right side now, pulling the sheets up with me and hugging them to my chest. The unfamiliar hotel room made me realise how alone I was and the tears tumbled out faster. The sad part was I knew he was just next door, but what I don't know was whether he was thinking about me.