xxxv ; it's a fuck-show

Start from the beginning

"Whatever he tells you about me isn't true."

"What? That you're my best friend?"

"Nope. Niall's my best friend. Oh, stop pouting, love. Those eyes haven't worked on me in a long time."

"My closest friend, everybody. Louis Tomlinson."

-Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson backstage.

(THE CAMERA CATCHES HAZ AND LOUIS IN THE LOUNGE AREA OF THE TOUR BUS)

"Maybe I could start Game of Thrones. Haven't seen that yet."

"You shouldn't. It's a fuck-show."

"What would you know about Game of Thrones? You haven't seen it either."

"It's one of those things, innit, where people only watch it 'cause it's 'cool' and 'popular'."

"It had to have been good to get so fuckin' popular in the first place, wouldn't it, Mr I-Don't-Like-Trendy-Things-Tomlinson."

"Oi. Watch your fuckin' mouth. Don't want you swearing on camera now, do we?"

"Probably not. But I don't much care."

"God, I'm such a bad influence on you. Not caring about your image? That's not very Haz Styles of you."

"My name is Harry fucking Tomlinson, you little shit. How many times do I have to tell you to stop fucking calling me that?"

"Quit calling me little and maybe I will."

"Only if you quit calling me Haz. You know how much I hate it."

"Sorry, baby."

"Shut up..."

(FADE TO BLACK)

"CAN YOU TWO FUCKERS STOP MAKING OUT ON THE SOFA FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES? PLEASE?! THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE BUS! IF YOU'RE GONNA SNOG, DO IT IN THE BATHROOM OR SOMETHING. I DONT WANNA KEEP WALKING IN ON YOU SUCKING EACH OTHER'S FACES OFF. HAVE SOME DECENCY."

-Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne backstage.

(HAZ STYLES SPINS SUBTLY ON HIS KITCHEN STOOL)

"You know, Louis' been a great help over the years. Before anything, he's my best friend, and he's always been there for me. He was there when I got signed. He was there when I won my first award. He's there for me when I'm happy, when I'm upset, when I'm mad. He's there for me when I feel so low that nobody but him can get me out of bed. This life is hard. I'm away from home, I'm constantly under the public eye, and above all, I'm living in a world where I have to be this person I'm not, and Louis' always helped me to focus on the bright side of this job. And that's why we became civil partners when I was still sixteen. That's why I married him. That's why he's the love of my life."

-Harry Styles on his husband Louis Tomlinson.

(HAZ STYLES IS SEATED IN THE BACK OF A BLACKED OUT CAR)

"My mum's coming to watch the show today. The whole family's gonna be here, which makes me nervous. There's always a lot more pressure on you when your loved ones are in the audience. I can't be too provocative, but I also can't tone it down too much or the fans will be disappointed, so I've just got to find this medium that's entertaining for the fans, whilst also being appropriate enough for my family to watch without being weirded out."

-Harry Styles on his family and his shows.

-Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Niall Horan in South America.

(LOUIS TOMLINSON SITS ON A WINDOWSILL OVERLOOKING ARGENTINA)

"Harry's a real popstar. Proper made for it. I remember when he was ten, and me mum had just had twins, and the only way to calm them down after a melt down was to call Harry and just have him sing for 'em. I'd never seen him more in his element than at that moment; just singing to please others. It's what he does. It's what he's good at. And he knows damn well that the stage is where he belongs."

-Louis Tomlinson on Harry Styles.

(POST CREDITS: UNFOCUSED CAMERA ON HAZ ON THE KITCHEN STOOL)

"You want me to introduce myself? Okay. Hello world. My name is Harry Styles, and I've come to conquer."

(in the background) "Oh good one. Really making an impact here."

"I'd like you to do any better."

(in the background) "I'm sorry, did you seriously just challenge me to do better than you? Babe, stop trying to sound tough in front of the cameras. You're a fucking pansy."

"And you're a dickhead."

(in the background) "A dickhead who's gonna fuck you later."

(in the background) "OH MY GOD. SHUT UP!" 

-Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan in interview bloopers.

[A/N] I hate the layout of this chapter, but I honestly had no idea how else to do it. Sorry for the wait, I've had zero motivation for this, and I've also been extremely busy with organising distance education for school next year, and having a newborn in the house.

Keola x