Now it's my turn to take care of "You"~

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm so tired You-chan.. I need some rest."

-.-

"Rest well Chika-chan."

"Mmm. You too, You-chan- WAIT! I almost forgot that you're the one that's not feeling so good! Ahhhh! I totally forgot You-chan!"

"How do you.. you know what. I'm not even gonna question. I'm bored Chika-chan."

"Bored? Ummm.. what to do.. what to do... OH! Let's go to my place and invite Riko-chan over!"

"Chika."

"Oh right, you're stuck here. Let's invite Riko-chan over here!"

"Riko?" Well.. I'd rather much have her here as well.. just in case Chika-chan does something dumb.. I have Riko-chan to stop Chika-chan since I'm stuck here on my bed. My stomach feels so uneasy to the point I can't even get up. Any sudden movements and I feel like puking and also I'm just very lazy.

"I'm texting her right now!"

..

"Huh.. she's not responding. I think Riko-chan is busy. Ohhh.. I wonder who can come. Ruby-chan? I doubt it. She's probably somewhere with Leah. Kanan-chan? Umm.. She's probably sick as well."

"Sick?" Well.. Kanan did compete with me.. and that's about it. If anything it's me and Kanan that are feeling ill right now.

"And if Kanan-chan is sick.. Mari-chan and Dia-chan are at her place. Riko-chan is probably doing some ritual with Yoshiko-chan."

"Ritual.." Thinking about it.. What if Yoshiko is some cult leader online.. I highly doubt it since she's really anti-social.

Yoshiko is alright with Riko, Hanamru, and Ruby. That's about it. I tried talking with Yoshiko the other days and.. well it wasn't so fun. It's like talking to Riko-chan over and over again back then -____-.

"Hmmm.. I guess it's just me and You!"

Annnnddd there she goes again >.>

"Don't worry You-chan! We'll have lots and lots of fun!"

"Uh huh.."

"Hmm? Something wrong?"

"I need.. the bowl.."

"AH!"

A few moments later...

My body feels so weak. My shoulders feel heavy and my throat burns.

"Sorry You-chan.."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?"

"I.. I don't know. I just.. I can't help you. Remember when I was sick? You made a delicious soup and we even had so much fun! I.. I can't do any of that."

"Don't worry too much about it Chika-chan. You know.. turn around and face me."

"Eh? O-okay." Chika-chan lays on her right side and faces towards me. I lay on my left side just to look at Chika-chan.

"That's more like it." I move a little bit down and closer to Chika-chan.

Where I place my head is under Chika-chan's chin and at her chest level. I wrap my arm around her body and my legs over her legs. All I want to feel right now is her warmth and body. I don't really care who comes or not and wether if it's fun. I just want some alone time with Chika-chan ;)

"Oh You-chan. Of course you would do this you silly sailor. Just close your eyes and rest easy You-chan."

I can feel Chika-chan's chin resting on my head. I can hear her slowly breathing and I can somewhat listen to her heart beat as well. Well.. only because I'm close to her chest.