1~Not a Vacation~

Start from the beginning

"I can never get you!" Alvar groaned. Mansi, Alexios, and Nour walked forward, laughing at Alvar on the floor.

"It's our Pancras senses man; it prevents anyway on sneaking upon us," Alexios explained, helping Alvar off the ground.

"Ah, whatever. Anyway, are we almost ready for the Cariana job?" Alvar asked, dusting himself off.

"Yeah, we have hit a bit of a roadblock though. It seems information about our possible arrival has made it around, as Belac just confirmed that for us." Ruy explained, motioning to a yelling Belac that was being taken down into the prison.

"Ugh, Belac, hate that guy." Mansi shuddered.

"We should still be able to go complete the job. We need to have a high radar." Sophie said, placing her hands on her hips.

The five of them all agreed and left to get ready. Sophie went behind her guildhall and saw Ricin shoving a large brown mixture down his throat.

"Ugh, what on earth are you eating?" Sophie cursed, waving a hand in front of her face. Ricin's face lit up, and his tongue hung out as he ran over to Sophie, his black scales glinting in the morning sun. He nuzzled his face against Sophie, who giggled and hugged him back.

"Okay, okay, I love you too. How about we head home for the day? We have to leave for Cariana tomorrow." Sophie said, holding Ricin's jaw softly in her hands. Ricin nodded and straightened his back, allowing Sophie to mount on his back. Typically, if someone saw a deadly dragon soaring high above their city, they would scream and run for cover. But Ricin has a perk of his that Sophie makes use of quite often.

He can turn invisible and shapeshift.

Sophie leaned down against his back and felt his invisibility waft over her, and he took off running, flapping wings high above Inalia. The summer breeze turns brisk and chilly at their speed. 

Sophie saw her villa below them in a mere five minutes and felt Ricin lean down, diving to the house

Sophie saw her villa below them in a mere five minutes and felt Ricin lean down, diving to the house. He slowly opened his wings and slowed down and landed on the Villa roof. Sophie threw her leg off Ricin and slid down the roof and onto the soft grass surrounding the villa. Ricin leaped off the roof and let Sophie remove his saddle. Sophie removed grime from his saddle as Ricin climbed up a massive tree and perched lazily in its branches. Sophie laughed and walked into her house and calling for Lilac. Lilac came up running and squeezed her sister tight. Lilac was almost nine now, and Sophie was not happy with how fast she was growing up. But, to be fair, Sophie is going to be 19 in a couple of weeks.

"Lia! You will never believe what I did today!" Lilac said quickly. Sophie listens as Lilac reenacted her day, with a little extra drama if you ask Sophie, as Sophie prepared lunch in their kitchen.