Goodbye Benny.

***Dean's POV***

Since I already had packed everything the night before, Cas and I only had to leave.

"Goodbye, Benny. I'll miss you." I said as I hugged him.

"You were like a son, Dean. I'll never forget you." He replied, opening the apartment door.

"Ditto," I said. I take Cas' hand in my own and leave. The door shuts loudly behind us.

"Ready to go?" I asked Cas. His bright blue eyes light up, making me grin. He nods and kisses my cheek, having to stand on his tippy-toes. "Okay," I whisper and walk do the hall and into the elevator.

The ride was quiet, and fairly awkward. I decided to ask Cas, "How did you get here?"

He winks as the doors open and we step out. The big doors to the street seems like miles away. Maybe because I am finally going home. Maybe because I am with Cas again. Maybe because...

"Ta-da!" Cas shouts, opening the doors. Across the street is my 1967 Chevrolet Impala.

"Cas! You brought her!" I shout, setting my bag down and run to the- my - car. "Baby," I whisper, running my hand along her body and onto her handle.

"Someday you will cheat on me with this car, I swear." I hear Cas mumble. I turn around, facing a contorted faced Cas. He has both of our bags in his hand.

"I would never cheat on you, babe." I said. I kiss his nose and take the bags.

"You might want the keys." Cas said.

"Yes!" I answer. He goes to the trunk and pops it open, right after unlocking it. I throw the bags in, making sure they won't snag the lock.

"Keys, please Cas." I ask, hand out straight in front of me.

Cas plops them into my hand and I grin giddily as I open up the driver's side door. He walks over to the passenger side and slips in next to me.

"Ready?" He asks. I put the keys in the ignition, then turning them.

"Ready."

*whoops. sorry guys :( that took forever. I felt i should just upload it like this. I went through a bit of trouble these past few weeks and it was hard to do anything, let alone write. But, I'm back and kicking! For some updates/weird shit I do, follow @ smutlocked on Instagram!!! Ily readers *