Chapter 7

Janae pov

Finally I can get out this place. I thought school was worst. But anyway I was in the hospital for 2 weeks. August was a big help though last time I was in the hospital was with my parents nd everything went south they dint even wanna get me out of the hospital. August helped me and everything he even got me food and dint mind coming get me from the hospital. My bruises are gone nd my leg and arm are better even my rib cage. Once August got me out the hospital we stopped at micky d 's. I had on twerk sweat pants, matching crop top, gold chain, hoops, gold diamonds studs in my other holes ,red lipstick, nd gold sandals.We got in the place nd August ordered for me. When he came back

"Uhmm Janae ".August asked getting my attention, I looked up nd I never really looked at August this hard before. Them plum pink juicy lips, pretty brown eyes, the nice jaw bone, tattoos every where my fav is his big A nd his side burns (like really those are the sexiest ).August is a very nice guy, he can cook, chill, outgoing, nd can sing very well,nd that accent tho 

"Janae "august nearly yelled

"Ohhh I'm sorry "I said getting back on track

"I was calling your name for 5 mins. But uhm I got something to tell you. "I nodded for him to continue. "Well my feelings had got deep for you even more than they were already, look at u your nice, smart, loyal, got a nice body figure, lmao like sexy "he said while making me blush "I can make u blush  anytime I want, Janae would you be my girlfriend " August asked, I had a smile on my face.

August pov

  "I was calling your name for 5 mins. But uhm I got something to tell you. "She  nodded for me  to continue. "Well my feelings had got deep for you even more than they were already , look at u your nice, smart, loyal, got a nice body figure, lmao like sexy "I  said while making her  blush "I can make u blush  anytime I want, Janae would you be my girlfriend " I  asked, she  had a smile on her  face.

"August i would love to be your girlfriend, man bruh look at u, look at me, u like me when I can go anywhere I want with sweatpants, or pajamas and Jordan's or Nike's, i like it when u always making me blush, August your a nice guy, you sexy, u got that accent,  sing very well, August I appreciate you "she said smiling that Really put a smile on my face. Janae can make a nigga soft adf.Once she moved in I was head over toes. I understand Janae problem, nd im not the type to judge, shiddd I have alot of shit on me so I cant talk. While we was making small talk nd janae wanted to go to the mall for her brother  party. Most of all she think its a house warming party since they just moved in Atlanta but it is also a party for her. We got in her apple red mustang she lemme go and get all her cars nd finally let mee drive it. We was at the mall so she went to forever 21 (say like the lil boy off vine) but imma stop playing cuz he ran away. I went to Michael Kors for a watch nd purse  nd Marks nd Morgan's for a promise ring.

Janae pov

I went to forever 21 and got me some graffiti sweat pants that is tight around the ankels and a white shirt and silver sandals nd jewelry  .I also got a coral dress that is floral , some vans, matching  snapback, nd jewelry. I went nd payed for all of that.