Chapter 2

[Picture Is Kyler]

• Jeff •

We all waited in the living room for Slender to come back with our new, so called house mate Kyler, the human. Eyeless and Laughing Jack kept complaining about how It wasn't fair that Kyler gets his own room and everyone else has to share, but if you use your brain unlike they do and think logically, like come on he's a Human, do you really think Slender would trust any of us to be his new roommate? Yeah, maybe after he's dead.

After listening to EJ whining and complaining and way past my level of patience and annoyance, I got pissed off and finally told him to shut the fuck up and if he wanted to sulk like a bratty child to do it in his room.

He said a few choice words to me in return but as long as I didn't have to hear his bitching I didn't care.

It wasn't long till I heard faint footsteps step onto the front porch. Everyone glanced over at the door as soon as it swung open revealing Slender and hidden behind his towering figure
what looked like to be Kyler and to put it bluntly He looked like a midget compared to Slender.

"This way Kyler." Slender stepped to the side gestured for him to walk inside, he was hesitant but took a few steps in as Slender closed the door. I watched his eyes and I could tell he was anxious, he would look as us, then look away and continued to do that as if he wasn't sure he wanted to. I mean having a group of people stare at you as you enter their home is probably not the most comfortable thing in the world.

He was very tiny both in hight and weight and he really skinny but not in an unhealthy way. He had long black hair about shoulders length, similar to mine but he had bangs covering some of his face. He had headphones resting around his neck and wore black skinny jeans, same as myself and a pair of converse shoes and a black longed sleeve shirt. The sleeves were rolled up a bit showing his blue and black striped fingerless gloves and bracelet covered arms. I will admit, after studying his features briefly, he reminds me of a frail child being dropped off on their day of Kindergarten. Confused and probably a little sketched out.

But he's got nice eyes I'll give him that.

Very innocent eyes.

He had no bags with him, no suit cases no nothing. What about all his stuff, his clothes and belongings? The only thing he had with him was his iPod which he held very tightly in his tiny hands.

"Everybody I'd like to Introduce you to Kyler. I hope you will all treat him with respect and if anyone lays a finger on him I swear." Slender said sternly. He bent down to Kyler's level and slightly whispered something into his ear but I still managed to make out what he said.

"Kyler if anybody hurts you or threatens you in any form, come to me right away." Kyler just simply nodded his head in response. "That goes for anything." Slender stood up right again placing a hand on Kyler's shoulder. He flinched at the sudden feeling, his facial expression never really changing. He was hard to read, his body language just showed nervousness but I can tell he was feeling a lot more then just Nervous.

I'll tell you one thing, he's gonna learn quick that showing fear in this house is a sure sign of weakness and a scared human is one thing we can't resist.

"Let me introduce you to everyone then." He just nodded and kept quiet. "Alright so on that couch over there, that's Laughing Jack and beside him is Eyeless Jack." They both just looked at him and gave him a slight head nod. On the other couch is Masky and Hoodie." They both waved. "The one in the green hat who can't seem to pause his game is Ben." He then looked up and paused his game putting down the controller.

"Heh sorry Slender." Ben gave him a quirky smile.

"Anyways and lastly that's Jeff." Since no one else was really giving any effort to say anything to him I decided to. He hasn't given me any reason to be rude.

"Hey Kyler nice to meet you." I said as I walked up to him, he slightly glanced up at me as I saw a his face turn red, either from embarrassment or awkwardness and he quickly looked back down.

And damn was he ever short.

"Um .. you to." He replied quietly. His voice was soft and sort of empty.

"Come this way Kyler I'll show you to your room and don't worry I have brought all of your clothes and belongings here, everything's already unpacked and put away."

"Uh thank you."

Slender placed a hand on his shoulder and lead him upstairs to show him his room and probably the rest of the house.

"Alright all in favour for exiling him strictly for his shitty sense of style. 2004 called, they want there attention whores back." Eyeless Jack said and laughed once Slender and Kyler were upstairs and out of view.

"Was that really necessary?" I snapped at him.

"What did you not see him? He's such an emo looking twink." Laughing Jack said obviously on EJ's side.

"What's wrong with that? Your just some fucked up clown!"

"And your some crazy mother fucker who thought cutting a permanent smile into his face would solve all the worlds problems!"

"Want me to show you my fucking Glasgow huh?" I shouted at him, I was so pissed right now I felt myself starting to change into what Ben likes to call our "battle mode." When I'm not out killing I look pretty normal though I still have a bit of paleness to my skin and black hair but when I am, my Glasgow appears dripping blood down my face, my eyelids disappear and my white pale skin is more prominent.

"Sure pretty boy show us what you got!" Laughing Jack taunted me.

"Enough fighting!" Slender shouted from the bottom of the stairs, we were so cought up in our argument we didn't even hear him come down. "You two better start putting your act together other wise you will both be in major trouble!"

We both mumbled sorry to Slender and everyone fell silent again.

"Jeff may I have a word with you for a moment please?" Slender ask me. I nodded my head and followed him into his office and took a seat across from him.

"What was going on out there? Kyler has been here not even half a day and already there's fighting."

"Eyeless and Laughing Jack where making fun of Kyler and calling him names, I was just defending him.."

Slender sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Alright thank you Jeff, I'll go talk to those two, you may leave now." I got up and walked out of the room shooting glares in their directions before heading upstairs to Ben and I's room.