Miss Bookworm

Jessica Francis is your typical nerd, a top student. You will often see her with her books. The only difference is that she's not hated nor bullied for what she is. After her father's re-marriage, she was told to move back with her new family, in Colorado. She was transferred to a new school and hoped for a quiet school life until she graduates. However, being the new sibling and friend of the school's popular students is not so easy. Having 2 beautiful girls going after you and a sexy British as your new best friend was a lot more to deal with. Especially if it turns out that the school's beauty queen, Sabrina Carter has a crush on you.

...

Miss Bookworm by Vazzulisa

Kai aka Vaz is a 21-year-old author living in Canada, Kai is literally a Goddess, I'm not even joking, 8.3 Million reads - as of right now - in an unfinished story is no joke. You can only guess the story is amazing and trust me, it is and there's nothing else to say, actually, there's one, just read it.

"Years ago when I first stumbled upon Wattpad at the age of 15, I came to discover LGBT books. At that age, I was at my learning stage and came to seek answers I had in regards to sexuality. At first, I just came to like reading these types of books. But in the long run, Wattpad did help me realize as what I am right now."

How you came to write it and how's the experience of having such a successful Wattpad story?

"The very first GirlxGirl book I read was 'Saved by a Woman' by Albaluz. Then I got to discover my favourite author who is also famously known for her works - Svet! After reading her creations, it became harder for me to look for books that were at the same level as hers. And it wasn't about how it was written, I was more interested in terms of what the plot was. As I continued to search, others that commonly popped out was too cliche for me. So as I was unsatisfied with the lack of LGBT booms at that time, I decided to create my own books. I was a novice at writing. English wasn't my first language but I had so many ideas in mind that I needed to settle on writing them. I joined and published my first book, which is Miss Bookworm. I will admit that it is also a cliche book but I can't turn back and change things around now as I am surprised that many people have come to like it.  I was the author that just published continuously. The popularity of the book increased by its own. Other than the relevant tags that helped people search LGBT books, I didn't do anything, in particular, to help raise its views. People just eventually came across it and started reading. I am still overwhelmed by its continuous popularity even tho this author has come to its hiding. I had several offers in regards to publishing, but honestly, even if the book is viewed greatly by my readers, I cannot help to feel unease because I know I can do better and I have not done much to improve my book. I am not overly proud of what I have written but if its what the readers have come to like, I will continue to create content."

You have quite an interesting back story, what points out to me the most is that the majority of the writers start writing because of the lack of books that they enjoy reading. 

"Yes, I think so too. That was years ago. Now I am proud to say there are more people now confident to come and be creative or at least be open to what now the LGBT community has. Thankful to Wattpad to for endorsing the change in their website."

Do you have anything you'd like to say to your readers?

"As for my readers, I've literally got you guys hanging on the edge there. I think there will never be enough apologies for me to say on my behalf as an author who goes in and out of Wattpad. I promise to finish Miss Bookworm! It's near its ending... for now. But I will definitely have another story to come. I hope you will come to enjoy my future works. Thank you so much for your patience, support and messages. I do read them all despite not getting a reply from me, I want to assure you that. Thank you!"

Don't forget to read this awesome story and to support this amazing writer!

Have a story you love? Recommend it to me, maybe you'll see it in the next review.