Ashes house

Ash p.o.v

That baby is kind of creepy it moves like a real baby it goes the bathroom like a real baby it sleeps like a real baby it's just creepy I take it in first and put it in my room and walk down stairs my parents aren't home for the night which is good I walk out to the car with a sleeping Nate sigh why did I ever be mean to him >.< I pick him up close my front door and walk up the stairs to my room and lay him in my bed and throw a pillow at him throw another saying get upppp!!!

He looks so peaceful and cute what nuuu I'm not gay or am I and just try and push it aside because it's probably a Phase I throw another sayingget uppp he groans and shivers and says nuu five more minutes dad wait his dad's dead.....

I come and sit on his lap and lean down and lick his cheek get up I whisper into his ear he says nuu I nibble his ear and say get up he moans tiredly saying nuuu in a sleepy voice grrr I'm gonna do something I regret but I lick down his neck and bite down he opens his eyes and rubs them and says ash?

He is blushing from where I'm at I say yeah? Getting lost in his dark brown eyes that change color.

He says Ash can can you get off of me he is blushes a cherry red I say no I can't he says why not I start leaning down to his lips then the baby starts crying dammit -.-.

I get off of him and pick up the child and rock it back and forth and he's sitting up blushing looking at me and looks around my room he stops looking and says ash?

I say yeah? He says why do you have a drawing of two guys kissing and my name on the bottom?

I blush of shit I forgot I drew that I say uhh my friend gave me it he says oh but if I'm a gay freak why would you keep it?

I say well I uhh the baby's asleep now I put it back in the seat and say well uhh I kept it because uhh he waits for an answer I say god damn you you made me gay you freak I start to have a bunch of different emotions he looks at me and says I can't just make you gay I never even ever come near you you come near me and stuff and what the hell do you mean I made you it -.-.

I say well ass how come I can't help but feel bad when me or my friends hurt you why can't I get your stupid face out of my head why can't I stop dreaming about you and me in bed he's blushing and says... Ash I think your gay and have feelings for me and to dumb to relies because you don't know how to show feelings around someone gay ..

I say what that's stupid dammit and iv known iv been gay ever since I was little but always thought it was a phase so I would go on dates with girls but never fucked them like I said I did >.< I say fine Nate I fucking like you happy he says I don't know I well...

I don't let him finish and I kiss him he and me are both shocked but he's kissing back and wraps his arms around me I pull him closer and kiss and kiss him then the damn baby is crying again I get off and he whimpers I turn off the off switch in the baby and get back on top of him and kiss him hungrily and nip at his ear he moans turning me on.

Then unexpectedly my dumb ass friends walk in saying whoa uhhh Ash what are you doing with that gay ass freak I feel Nate get scared and a bunch of mixed emotions I say what they hell are you guys doing just walking into my house without knocking they say uhh dude parents aren't home so uhh party remember?

I say nuu nuu nuuu you guys came up with the damn party here I'm never said anything about a party I have a child to take care of now get out they say why are you on gay freak I grunt and push them out my door and down the stairs and lock them out of my house after saying I don't wanna be friends with you guys anymore and run up stairs to Nate.

I say I'm sowwie he says nuu I'm sowwie that your friends caught you on me okaii I'll tell the hole school I forced you to do that and if you didn't then I would tell the hole school you slept with miss K I say but but that's not true he says so it's fine Ash you take care of the kid tonight and call if any problems he goes to get up and I push him back down saying I wasent kidding.

I love you Nate I kiss him pationitly he says you said I like you not love you he's blushing I say I don't care what I said and I mean what I fucking just said he smiles I smile I like that smile on him and I say stay the night I order pizza we watch movies and he falls asleep on my chest and I'm smiling to death.