Just your average school day

Hi I'm Nate and I get bullied I'm the emo kid with the brown emo hair the dark brown eyes that change color pale skin somewhat short gets made fun of a lot and cut and have a bad family....

Today's the day that it's Thursday finally tommrow a Friday then I can get out of this school and not go home and escape I sigh and walk into the school building.

I see Ash the schools really hot emo bully but he's way better emo then me he starts walking over to me and him and his buddies push me in a locker then the bell rings great I'm going or be late for art class the only class I can get away from everyone the one where I can relax.

The janitor comes by and says Nate you in a locker? I say uhhhmm yes sir he laughs and helps me get out I run to art class and I see Ash what the hell is he doing here?!?

This is where I can escape he walk over to me after he's done talking or miss K he says Nate I think what me Nate he calls me nerd boy and cunt and stuff and gay ass freak what yes I'm gay god -.- I say what he says what not you you gay ass freak I say I'm the only one named Nate in this class and you said mine then I relies his buddies are looking at us he snarls and says said the wrong name gay ass freak.

His friends laugh and walk away he says >.< I'm sorry and storms out what why the hell is he saying sorry he hates me I do the things that were assigned for me to do in this class and get ready for family and life today the day we get assigned partners to be our fake wife or husband or same gender to raise a child x:.

If you get the same gender they just can paired us to the same way the other gender is but I'm expecting me to have nuuu one as my partner guess I'll find out.