The Spirit Bomb, The Awakening of Power

Goku finally manages to fight Jiren one on one, without no distractions. Both stare at each other with an icy glare. Without warning, Goku turns Super Saiyan and flies towards Jiren and attempts to land a punch. Jiren blocks each punch with his finger without breaking sweat. Goku goes Super Saiyan 2 and tries again. Overall similar results, but Jiren still hasn't moved from his original spot.

Beerus: What is he doing?

Roshi: If there's anything Goku likes to do, he likes to test his opponent's strength.

Goku reverts back to Super Saiyan and backs off. He pauses in place. Goku goes silent. A red spark flies over his body.

Goku: Super Kaioken!!

Kaioken surrounds his body. He bolts towards Jiren and manages to send him back. Goku begins to fight Jiren, but still cannot land a blow. The area around them begins to break.

Zeno (Future): Wow! Goku's glowing.

Zeno: He's gotten stronger too. Double wow!

Goku attempts a kick, and Jiren grabs his foot. He drags him through an piece of broken arena. He powers up and breaks free. They continue their fight.

Goku: Your not half bad, Jiren.

Jiren stays quiet.

Jiren lands a punch to Goku's stomach and stops him. The Kaioken fades from his body. Jiren grabs him by the hair.

Jiren: It's over.

Jiren punches him in the stomach again and throws him. Goku manages to roll through, but has slight trouble getting up.

Jiren: You've exceeded your power, leave the ring.

Goku: Don't count me out.

Goku manages to stand and gets into his power up state. He releases an echoing yell. The ground around him crumbles. His body becomes covered in red fur, and his hair grows; In a flash of light, Goku has transformed into Super Saiyan 4. Goku flies towards Jiren and Jiren nearly gets hit, but manages to block in time. Goku still attempts to punch him, and begins to push him back.

Belmod: Oh, no. Stop him, Jiren!

A sudden flash of energy flies off of Jiren. Goku is sent flying.

Goku: (Thinking) He didn't even hit me. What the heck was that?

Goku stops himself and flies back towards Jiren. Jiren readies a punch. He throws a punch, despite Goku being far from him. A large burst of wind barrels towards Goku. He manages to dodge, but gets a cut on his cheek, drawing blood. Goku looks back, the ruble behind him has been removed from the ring. He freezes.

Goten: What the heck was that?

Roshi: I don't know, but that had an enormous amount of energy behind it.

Belmod: That Universe 7 is a regular punch to Jiren. His strikes can level mountains in an instant, so it's surprising that "Goku" is still standing or even in the ring still.

Everyone from Universe 7 goes silent for a moment in the bleachers watching Goku and Jiren. Goku manages to knock Jiren back. He fires Ki blasts in retaliation. Goku begins to hit the Ki blasts as they fly towards him. A cloud of smoke surrounds Goku. Out of the cloud, Goku leaps with a Kamehameha ready.

Goku: Haa!

The Kamehameha flies towards Jiren. Jiren stands completely still and surrounds his body in an aura, the Kamehameha hits him directly, but the attack flies off of Jiren (who's still is standing still).

Goku: Wha-

Jiren lands a shot to Goku's gut, and begins a beat down.

Pan: Grandpa!