Chapter 6- They Left

Emily's POV

"Emily, wake upppp"

"Lets dump ice water on her"

"No, Louis"

I woke up to the boys standing over me.

"Im awake", I said sitting up.

"We have to leave in three hours" Louis said. I forgot they were leaving.

"So lets have fun", Niall said. The boys pulled me off the floor

"Lets gooo!" Louis shouted.

"Go where?" I asked.

"I don't know, lets just leave", he replied. We all walked out of the hotel room with are pyjamas on. We got in the car and drove to a park. A park? There were acually people there even though it was 10am.

I ran to the swingset and jumped on. Harry was at the slides with Niall. Zayn and Liam were at the monkey bars. And Louis was riding on the tedertotter with some other kid. How do we act like playing on a playdround is so normal?

I kept kicking, I was really high. When it was as high as it would do, I jumped off. I flew through the air and landed saftly on the ground.

"I wanna try", Harry hollard and ran towards the swings, Niall followed.

*

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream", Louis cheered as we walked into the icecream shop. We were.at the park for and hour.

"I want chocolate chip cookie dough", I ordered. The other boys ordered and we walked outside. Again I offered to pay for mine but they wouldn't let me.

We sat down at a table outside.

"Whats that", I said pointing behing Harry. When he looked away I stole some of his icecream.

"It was Kevin!" I said. Harry turned back around. There was no bird.

We finished our icecream.

*

The boys were packing their bags back up. I just sat on the bed. The tour bus was downstairs in front of the hotel. The boys said they could drive me to my house.

"Were ready", Liam said. We were still wearing our pyjamas. We walked down to the lobby with Paul and the boys checked out.

We stepped on the bus. I was on One Direction's tour bus! It was huge. They had the bunk beds along the wall.

I went and sat in a random bed.

"You're in my bed", Harry said and walked over.

"These have been the best days of my life", I said ignoring Harry. I layed down on the bed. Harry sat down at the end of the bed.

"Oh, can I have a picture with you?" I asked. Harry laughed and nodded. I got my phone out and was about to sit up but Harry layed down next to me.

We smiled and i snapped the picture.

"Ill take the next one" Harry said and grabbed the phone from me. He held it up and I smilled. Before he took the picture he kissed my cheek. I was suprised. He turned my phone around to look at the picture.

"I like this one", He said. I smiled.

"Harry ,I will miss you", I said sadly and sat up.

"I will miss you too Emmy", Harry said back. He called me Emmy. He sat up next to me.

"Nah, you will forget me", I smiled. He put his fingers on my chin and turned my face towards his. Then he pressed his lips against mine. He pulled me closer to him and i put a hand on his sholder and kissed him back. I felt a spark run through my body. Then we pulled apart. It was a perfect kiss, not long but not short.

"I won't forget you", Harry said. I blushed.

"Emily, were at your house", Louis hollard.

We walked out of the bus and I gave the boys hugs. I gave Harry a longer hug. Then I hugged paul.

"Remember, partners in crime", I told Paul. He laughed and nodded.

"We will miss you", the boys told me. I said the same thing back. I waved as they got into the bus and drove off. I just lived my dream and more.

I fumbled with the keys and unlocked the front door. I satmy bags down and walked into the living room.

"Emmy", Josh said and hugged me. I hugged him back. I didn't let go. We just stood there. I thought about today and the last two days. I have only known them for 3 days, and I feel they are my best friends. Well, were my best friends.

I let go of Josh.

"I saw you in a magizine", Josh smiled down at me.

"I was in a magizine?" I asked suprised.

"Yeah, you and your boyfriend", he said. I smiled and blushed.

"Well, were not really boyfriend and girlfriend", I said. If we were, Harry would be my first. Yes, my first boyfriend. That first kiss with Harry was also my first kiss ever. Im so glad it was with Harry. He is amazing.

Harry's POV

Thats it. We left Emily. That could be the last time I see that amazing girl. No, it won't be the last time. I won't let it be. Is it crazy that I think I like her a lot? I have only known her for 3 days. But she is so fun and pretty. Everytime I see her it makes me smile. I find that she can fight really hot. And she stood up for Niall and that girl. She is really nice and not afraid what people think of her. She can act like a kid.

I need to focus on my music.

_________________________________

This is really short, sorry. :)