Pt. 34: Anything to save her

Começar do início

"68.91% children in this world will eat some free ice cream..."

"She wanted an ice cream when I asked her what else does she want. How stupid I am, leaving her alone..." Lena looks straight to the wall.

"A four years old usually can manage to listen to what their parents said..."

"She's three..."

"No, she's four... Last week we checked, she still shows 4 fingers..."

"Last night she showed three, and her speaking also changed. I supposed to bring her here for check up after shopping but, fate decides a little bit different..."

The lab door is open and Barry walks to us. "Brainy, did you get Alex?"

"No..."

"How is she...?" Lena asks.

"Still unconscious. We are in the process of getting her blood out of her system right now but, we can't do it much because she is losing her blood and we can't risk it. "

"I'm O type... I can donate..!" Lena stands up from the metal chair.

"Please Brainy, try to contact Alex, or Nia.. Just to get her permission for us to make a blood transfusions. It's the only way.. "

2 minutes later, Brainy receives a text from Nia.

Nia: trap.
Nia: trying to escape Lex's drones!
Nia: Alex said do it!
Brainy: careful! Stay safe..!

"Guys ! Blood transfusions on Kara Danvers is approved."

"Okay let's do it!" Barry prepare the equipment while Lena lays besides Kara.

Now she realizes that she doesn't like her but, she loves her. She will do anything to save Kara because she is half of her life now.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Caitlyn ask Lena for her final decision.

"Anything to save her..." she sign some papers that Caitlyn gives and Barry slowly stick the needle on Lena's hand.

Alex and Sara

"Nick, go low!" Sara's order and Nick go as low as he can. "Nick, go between those trees.. Let's see if they can catch us.."

"I seriously need a raise on my paycheck!" Nia holds on the bar on her seat.

"Good luck on that Nia..!" Alex also trying to hold on.

Right when Nick flying between the trees, the drones start exploding one by one when it hits the trees. Lucky there's none left and we're all cheering. When Nick about to fly up, the ship once again shaking and apparently there is a jet following us. Nick trying to escape again but fail. The waverider got hits and about to crashing down.

We all go outside of that ship, Nick and Ray try to fixing the ship and there are five people conquering us. They ask for that antidote.

"Give us back whatever you took and all of you are free to go." A man said.

"We took nothing." Sara answers.

"Liar!" He show us the clips when Nick and Ray took the antidote.

"Good eyes... but, we decide not to give you anything.." Sara continue.

"By hook or by crook, you'll get nothing." Nia is getting angry. They mess up her plan, and she doesn't like her plan ruin. She's a perfectionist and her plan is to get to the SPP asap and help Kara, so am I.

"We might be have some good eyes but you have a bad choice.. Now, give us that antidote or your name will never be written on your tombstone...!"

"Over my dead body!" Alex said and start punching that guy and everyone else starts fighting.

While fighting, the guy kick Alex and she landed on the ground. The antidote slips from her pocket, luckily she sees it and try to pass it to Sara but the guy already see it.

"Sara..!" Alex throws the antidote to Sara but, the guy shot it right at the antidote and it is broken into pieces. Now its personal. That is the only cure that we have for Kara and she really need it right now and it just been shot. "You motherfucking bastard!!" I take out my guns and shoots them all.

"Why did you not do that earlier?! Thanks tho..." Nia's sit on the unconscious body of a man she's fought before Alex shot him.

Nick and Ray come to tell us that they done repairing the ship but their expression change once they come outside.

"Guys, ships ready!!" Both yelling.

"What the hell is going on here...?" Both shocking.

"She did it." Both Sara and Nia pointing at Alex.

Alex sees a guy still moving and she walks straight to punch him. First punch "That's for the ship!" Second punch "that's for wasting our time!" Third punch "that's for the antidote!"

 First punch "That's for the ship!" Second punch "that's for wasting our time!" Third punch "that's for the antidote!"

Nia walks beside her and try to calm her down "that's enough Alex, let's go..."

"Not yet Nia.." fourth punch and the hardest "that's for my sister!" Keep on punching and kicking him until he knock out.

Nia and Sara pulling her when she seems like don't wanna stop. "Enough Alex..! Let's go.. Kara need you!" She stops the punching and follow them into the ship and fly straight to SPP.

*sorry for late update... I have been a little bit busy with work lately..

*thanks for reading and vote..

*you guys are awesome!!