Chapter 32 (Damien's POV)

Začať od začiatku

"It's the hormones. They're starting to kick in. I'm sorry." She sniffled.

"It's alright, Micio. It's my fault, I shouldn't have taken it."

"Make it up to me." She looked me in my eyes and smiled.

"How?"

"How else?" She stood dropping the gown leaving her naked.

I was already hard as fuck now my cock was raging to be inside her.

"Gatina....."

"Yes, Tesoro." She teetered on her heels.

"Come. Now."

She stepped forward once. I closed my laptop and pushed it to the side to make room for her beautiful body.

"Now, Micio." I damn near growled. She loved to tease me. And I loved it to but I needed to be inside her.

She moved closer and her hips swayed sensually.

"Damien..."

She was becoming more and more submissive to me everyday and I fucking loved it.

"Knees, now." I demanded.

She dropped down to her knees and placed her hands in her lap waiting patiently.

I circled around her then I took my cock out of my slacks. And stood right in front of her.

"Look at how hard I am for you, Micio. This is how hard you make me."

She licked her lips at the sight of my thick cock. The mushroom tip pink and slick with precum urging her to suck.

"Open that pretty little mouth and suck daddy's fat dick."

"With pleasure, daddy."

She opened her mouth and took me in completely.

"Fuck." I hissed.

She trailed her tongue up the underside of my cock making my knees buckle slightly.

She began to bob her head slowly; sensually blowing my cock.

"Mmmm." She hummed in content while slurping and gagging. She was so nasty.

"Stop." I nearly growled.

She pulled away and looked up at me in confusion.

"On my desk."

She stood, walking over to my desk and sat on it.

"Open those pretty long legs."

She did as she was told. I sat in my chair and placed my face right at her pretty pussy.

It was so plump, so perfect, and so pretty.

I licked my lips. I was going to devour her like always.

——————————————

"You two don't let up; do you?" Giovanni laughed.

"What?" I asked going into the fridge for a bottle of water.

"Sex. You had sex last night and this morning."

"We didn't have sex this morning."

"You two did something that involved touching private parts..."

"How do you know?" I asked looking at him.

"I can hear."

I rolled my eyes.

"Your "Micio" isn't very quiet and neither are you. May I remind you; "Knees. Now." You practically growled it, dude."

"I can't help it. She brings out the aggressive side of me, it's like she screams to be dominated."

"All I can say is I've never seen you this happy. Even when you were with "her" you weren't this happy."

"Aaliyah is different. Every aspect of her is different from skin tone to hair texture to intelligence to education to innocence or rather lack there of."

"She's perfect for you.  Literally. I've seen the way you two watch one another it makes me gag but it's also heart warming, bro." He fake sniffled.

"It makes you gag?" I chuckled.

"Yes. I never thought you'd give up the bachelor life after what happened."

"I wasn't. But living with her for a few months and peeling back that hard exterior of hers made me fall in love with her. She made me angry and hard as a fucking rock. She still does."

"As long as there's a balance. What's here story though?"

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. But just know that there's a lot of history behind that stone cold glare she gives you."

"I've been meaning to talk to you about that. Is there a reason why she glares at me like that?" He cleared his throat.

"She doesn't trust you yet."

"She does know I'm one of your best friends right?"

"Nah, she just knows we're friends."

"Hmm. Well maybe run that by her. She looks at me like she's going to kill me."

"She might if you rub her the wrong way."

"Excuse me?"

I laughed at his horrified expression.

"You're not serious right?" He asked.

I chuckled more as I made my way back upstairs to my woman.

Even though Giovanni was a trained body guard, he was a big softie. He and Aaliyah had met before but she was being friendly because that day started off as a good day.

But Aaliyah really needed to get to know him before she would trust him. That was just how she operated.

"What are you laughing at, lover?" She asked as I walked into our bedroom.

"Giovanni. He thinks you don't like him."

"Why?" She crinkled her nose in confusion.

"Because you glare at him." I shrugged sitting next to her.

"No, I don't." She exclaimed.

"You kind of do...."

"I don't mean to! It's my face!"

"You don't look at me, Marcella, nor the twins that way..." I pointed out.

"I guess I'm analyzing him. I don't trust him yet. Not saying that he's given me a reason to look at him sideways but he hasn't given me a reason not to either. I'll warm up to him eventually if he has good intentions."

"As I told him but don't kill him in the mean time."

"Okay." She agreed.

"Now we need to have an engagement party. When?"

"I don't care. But only close friends and family. No outsiders."

"Agreed."

The rest of the day was spent laying in bed together. Even when the twins got home they came up to our bedroom and hung out with us.

I enjoyed every second of it. It felt great being apart of a real family and being able to love a woman beyond reproach.