07| Sleepover Pt.2

Anyway disregarding my thoughts I hoped in the shower, his bathroom was surprisingly clean. I mean he is a man after all I thought it would smell maybe even have hair somewhere, but it's nice.

"Y/n?" Hizashi said while knocking on the door

"Umm....Yes?" I said while getting nervous

"For the movie what would you want to watch?" He asked

Really he interrupted me for that?!?"...any movie is fine with me," I said back

"Okayy" he said as his voice drifted off.

I continued to perform in the shower until I decided to get out.

I walked over to the room he said l could get dressed in, it was nice and clean the theme was just white, a kind of modern look. I started taking off my towel and grabbed my moisturizer and started rubbing it on my legs. After I finished doing my daily skin routine I put on my comfy and soft pajamas. I headed out of the room holding my towel and my supplies for keeping healthy. I got kind of lost as I wandered around his house, it was surprisingly big for someone like him....or maybe not all the screaming he does he would need a big house. I let out a little laugh and continued looking for Hizashi. finally, I heard some noise and started walking towards it, as I thought he was in the shower but I also heard some other noise? moaning?! no, It can't be I'm pretty far away so...it could be music...slight groaning and breathing heavily. I've never heard of any song like that.

I started backing up slowly trying not to make any noise, I tripped over my own feet like a klutz. I let my guard down for a spilt second trying to catch my fall but that was enough time to let my quirks run loose I couldn't control which one would let loose so I had to just wait and see and hope I can get it under control before it *could* get out of control. Before I fell completely thin golden lines started to appear on my arms and legs. what's this? I've never seen this one before! I don't know how to control whatever this is! Before I could stop anything from happening I fell and knocked over a radio stand that was right behind me, it made a really loud sound and echoed through the house Hizashi heard it for sure and the shower stopped and I heard a noise which was him wrapping himself up in his towel.

"Y/n? Are you alright? What happened?" he said loud enough for me to hear in the hallway

"Uh, I'm fine! Just don't come out of the bathroom... please!" I said back loud enough so that he could hear me.

I tried to deactivate my quirk but since I had no information about this quirk it's useless, I waited for him to come into the hallway...

"Y/n? I-is this "another" one of your quirks?" He asked with a serious look on his face "you need to explain everything to me" he said with only a towel wrapped around his waist I couldn't help but stare.

"Tell me," he said once again with a serious face, looking down at me still on the floor.

"Well for starters I was in the League of villains my whole childhood, I don't know which quirk was my actual quirk and I don't know how many I have but all I know is that they kept me there until I was sixteen, I was able to leave after that or in other words I escaped, my boss Ms.Kora saved me on the side of the street, all I do know is that the only quirk I can control the chains I can emit from my body nothing else, the wings you saw on my body...I've never used them ever since I was six and I still don't know how to control them," I said...wait I said that? never in my life would I ever spill my life story out to someone! even Hizashi! What's going on with me!

"Wait for I-" I started to say but then Hizashi cut me off.

"I think I know what this quirk is, Can't you tell?" he said while he placed his finger over my lips and talked in a rather low voice.

"Oh! of course! this quirk makes me tell the truth...but why does it work on the person who has the quirk?" I asked

"Maybe its a drawback? the golden stuff is kind of dripping, see if you can put it on me, see if it works" He said

Since I was still on the floor I stood up and took his hand and I dripped a little bit of the golden ooze on his hand.

"Now ask me a question," he said

"but if it does work..you'll probably tell me something you don't want me to know.." I said looking down

"we're already this close, I don't think I could keep anything from you," he said looking at me with caring yet lustful eyes.

Whatever he says I guess "What were you doing in the shower?" I said bluntly

he paused for a second then started speaking "I was relieving myself" he said

...

It was quiet at first and then I began to speak

"Oh~ so that's what you were doing," I said and smirked a little

"who were you thinking about?" I said. the golden goo sinking into his skin and then he spoke once more

"You.." he said

"Oh...shi-"

Sorry to those who I kept waiting!!! I promise I won't ever leave this story it just takes time for me to update it! I'll try to do better because I know how you guys feel