Details.

Ok let's start with you.

Name: Y/n (you have no last name)

Age: 18.

Gender: Male. (Should be obvious.)

Looks:

(Update)
So its been a while and getting distracted like a moron i forgot to update this. From now on in this book since its a reader the looks are based on whatever you want to look like. You no longer have to see this junk.

PS: The image was a anime guy who looked edgy. Not gonna lie not my best findings at the time on google images. And am planning to request specific ones from artists even if it will cost but will be worth it for the future.

Known as: A smoking killing machine of war.

Family Nationality: Russian Mother, American Father.

Family members: [Redacted]

Dick size: Why the fuck do you wanna know that?! That's private info so keep it to yourself especially if your proud with your size! Jesus!!!

Personality: Cold, Not Caring (except those you trust and care for), killer instinct, Solo, Sarcastic, Not trusting anyone, [Redacted].

Other info: Has been sold to the military as a Child. Can get aggressive if messed with the wrong way. Doesn't trust anyone for a very long time. Is very precise with any kind of weapon.

Ps: Don't touch his Desert Eagle.

Rest Info: [Redacted]

This is the info you will know for now. To the others in the Story it's unknown.

Ok now that it's over let's get to the next one.

OC's:

You want to add one then try to be one of the Lucky Three to to have your OC added to the Squad of Y/n.

Name:

Age:

Gender: Probably will be only men but whatever.

Looks: Show it to me however you want me to.

Known as:

Family Nationality:

Family members: Can also be Redacted to the story characters if  you want that.

Personality:

Other Info:

Rest Info:

Ok next.

World info:

Alright well I said that this book wont be the same like the others. Well it's about the world in case you havent read the description. Anyway the world is just like reality only with a certain part added about it.

There are more Presidents in America. Basically 4 Presidents. 

Picture of how the borders are to each land:

Purple: Atla/Ironwood. (Dont worry he won't be much of a dick in my book)

Grey: Vale/Ozpin.

Red: Mistral/John F. Kennedy. (Cause why not.)

Vs (get it)

Blue: Vacuo/Abraham Lincoln.

Yes I added Abraham Lincoln though I only know little I will inform myself about him more same with John F. Kennedy even though I know more of him I have to be sure I make no mistake.

Next.

World Time:

Modern just like Modern Warfare but a little bit of 'futuristic' things. Just a bit since today we do have a little bit of those.

Now...

The most important one.

Call of Duty Characters:

Name me your wish and I will gladly oblige.

Soooooo.....

Yeah that's all of it for now.

If you want any changes of you or anything else then let me know and the more vote for it the more the chances are for me to change depending if some want it to be like this.

Anyway This book will be posted once I have completed my 2 oldest books to make space for me to write.

And if you want a date well here's the speculated time of Releasing.

Feburary 2020. JK!!!

End of this year. December. 28? 2019.

Ok so keep your Hope's up. Also when the time comes I will post a pic of me in my Military Armor with my weapons.

How do/will I have that?

The answer is [Redacted].

Sorry cant say it cause it would spoil it when the pic arrives. Anyway see ya.