𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫

Start from the beginning

"No that's me." Farkle tells Cory with a frighten expression.

"I'm still not going to write you a note for gym class Farkle. It's softball. What could possibly go wrong in softball?" Just as Cory said that the lights flickered off when the thunder clashed. When the lights turned back on we turn to see Farkle clutching to Cory's back. "Get off." Cory tells Farkle.

°°°°°°

Now we were in gym since we finally got Farkle off Cory's back. I don't know why I didn't ask him to get off early it would have saved us a lot of time.

"Batter up!" Coach Gleason shouted starting to the game.

"It's raining outside. Why are we playing softball inside? We should be playing dodgeball. No wait! What am I talking about? We should be square dancing. Yeah! We should be swinging our partners!" Farkle ranted as he grabbed my arm making dance with him which was kind of difficult since I was taller than him with my heels on.

"You should be swinging your bat, Farkle." Coach Gleason told him dragging Farkle to home plate. "Get in there! What are you afraid of?"

Farkle then whispers something to Coach who later on shouts out, "You're afraid of getting hit by the ball?"

"You're also afraid of public humiliation and the queen being embarrassed of you!" Coach yelled out Farkle's words.

I look at Farkle with sad eyes wanting to go cheer him up but before I could Coach speaks again.

"Quit you bellyaching. She throws straight as a rope." Coach tells Farkle before walking off leaving Farkle by himself with Jay behind him.

Maya position herself ready to throw the ball which she does with perfect aim.

"Check, check, check her out. Check our little pitcher out!" Riley cheers.

"Riles?" Maya warned her.

"Alright. Third base. I'm ready." Riley said as she goes to the base next to mine which was third. "What hand does this thing go on?"

"What are you talking about you know-" I cut myself out as I see Lucas 'helping' Riley out. "Oh..." I say as Maya and I shared smiles.

"Thanks." Riley thanked him.

"Yeah, okay." Lucas said with a smile now understanding what I was going to say.

When Lucas turns around to go back to his position Riley slaps his butt with her glove. "Yeah I did that."

I share an amused look with Jay and Maya before we heard Farkle talk to Coach, "Why do I have to be up? Why can't Nessa be up? She's better than me in this."

"Why does anybody have to be up, Farkle? Why does anybody have to be anything? Why do I have to be a gym teacher? I could be a ballerina!" Coach says as he twirls around as if he was a ballerina. "Doo, doo, doo! Doo, doo, doo! Don't work do it? Know why? Cause I'm a gym teacher and Vanessa kind of scares me especially today!" Coach says loudly as both him and Farkle turn to me, I opened smile at them showing my fangs as I waved. Coach then turned back to Farkle saying loudly, "And you're up!"

When Maya threw the ball to Farkle he poses and the ball hits the edge of the bat.

"Wait, can he do that?" Maya asked confused.

"He's in the batter's box. Ball one!" Coach shouts as Maya throws again making Farkle scream.

"Ball two!" Coach shouts.

"He's rattling my pitcher, Coach." Lucas told him. "He's doing it on purpose. He's an evil, genius mastermind."

"Yeah?" Coach asked as he looks at Farkle's poses. "I don't think he is."