𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Where did you get the contacts?" Farkle asked.

"Who says they're contacts?" We said in unison before looking at Cory smirking.

"Ahh!" He screamed jumping on his desk which Maya was able to get.

Jay and I just laugh at his reaction.

"We got them from my cousin." I tell Farkle after Jay and my laughing fit. "She's a make up artist."

"Wait if she's a make up artist why didn't you just get her to do the veins?" Lucas asked.

"I don't know guess I wanted to try it." I tell him with a shrug. "And I'm proud of them they look nice. Also have you seen our hair it took me some time to do this hero hair." I tell everyone pointing at Jay's hair.

"Who are you suppose to be?" Cory asked still on his desk rocking front and back.

"Let's introduce ourselves." I tell Jay who nods walking forward.

"Hello everyone I am Stefan Salvatore, Ripper style." He tells everyone with a smirk before waving me to his side with my heels being able to be echoing in the class.

"And I am Katerina Petrova but you can call me Katherine Pierce." I tell them with a smirk.

"How can you even walk in those heels?" Riley asked shocked.

"Pretty easily actually." I tell her with a shrug. "I can actually walk better in these heels than in sneakers."

"They're pretty big." She says looking at them with wide eyes.

"Barely." I say. "They're about five inches tall and I'm 5'0 I'm barely as tall as Jay."

"Right now is the first time we're the same height." Jay tells everyone.

"Okay maybe we should start class now." Cory says still rocking himself on his desk.

"Then maybe you want to get off your desk." I tell him with a slight smirk.

He gets off his desk straightening his suit as Jay goes to his desk and I ask Maya to send me the video.

°°°°°°
"No, no no no no!" Farkle shouts while Cory was trying to pry him off his desk.

"Let go Farkle. It's only gym glass." Cory tells him as he pulls on Farkle's legs.

"They throw things at me!" Farkle exclaimed as Cory was still pulling on his legs.

"Who?" Cory asked confused.

"Maya!" Farkle shouts as the thunder crashes.

"I'm the pitcher." Maya tells him.

"They make me stand there in front of everybody!" Farkle rants.

"He's the batter." Riley told her father.

"There's a guy behind me in a mask!" Farkle exclaimed.

"I'm the catcher." Jay says as he messes with his hair.

"Stop doing that it took me long time to get our hair perfect." I told him slapping his hands away from his hair.

"There's this beauty that is alway holding a scrowl when we don't get a point!" Farkle exclaimed again.

"I'm competitive." I say once the turn to me but when those words left my mouth the thunder crashed louder. "Oh you wanna go that way? It's on!" I say looking up to the sky but Lucas and Jay hold me before I can do anything.

"And there's always someone screaming." Farkle tells Cory.

"That's the umpire." Cory tells Farkle still trying to pry him off.