Pokemon One-shot No:1 - It's time to open up

This is my first attempt of a Pokémon one shot so please bear with me! As some of you know. I’m the one who wrote also the fan fic called High School Days in Sinnoh. I’m not finished on that story yet but I kinda want to write some Pokémon one shots. I almost forgot this is an AU(Alternate Universe) so no Pokémon battles for now. But there are very few Pokémon will be mentioned. So here it goes!!!

Pokémon One-shot Number 1: It’s time to open up.

Characters: Ash, Cynthia, Dawn, Brock

Pairings: Yes! Rayshipping!(AshXCynthia)

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon. Well I guess it would be fun if I own it anyway. I do not own the Pokémon franchise. Neither the characters on it nor their attitudes. I do not intent to make money out of my fan fics.

Pokémon One-shot Number 1: It’s time to open up.

It was a bright day and a glorious morning for our heroes. As we saw them clearly getting out of their tents and they stretch out there for a bit and released loud yawns and some stretching.

“Man, I really do am hungry!” A familiar raven haired and auburn eyed trainer said.

“Well let’s take a detour for awhile and we will have our breakfast on a restaurant.” A familiar squinty eyed Pokémon breeder.

“Yahoo! We can eat on a restaurant already!” A familiar bluette Pokémon coordinator said.

Our heroes were now heading to the beautiful Resort Area. Were they will take their breakfast on a famous restaurant.

After an hour of walking to Resort Area…

“Man! I’m hungry! Come on, Brock! Where is the restaurant?” The familiar trainer whined to the squinty eyed breeder.

“We’re here!” Brock said.

“Now you can eat Ash after you’re whining and ‘are-we-there-yet?’ ranting.” Dawn said.

“In case if you don’t know I’m always hungry and that’s that.” Ash said. While saying his words confidently.

The gang then stopped to see the gigantic fancy restaurant stood ahead of them.

“Wow!” was the only word the gang can say. As they stare at the fancy restaurant. Ash broke the amazement of the two…

“You know what, let’s make a bet. Let’s see who can enter the restaurant fast. Wanna bet? Oh! And the one who lost on the bet will pay 50% of the bill of the food while the 2nd would be paying 35% while the 1st who came on the restaurant will pay only 15%.” Ash said confidently.

“Well I’m in!” Brock said.

“I’m in I wanna win this *Snicker!” Dawn laughed like a witch.

“Okay! It’s on!” Ash said while grinning at his two companions.

Our heroes saw earlier a post of lamp there and it’s a 100 meters away from the fancy restaurant so they made their way there and sit like a pro runner. The three made the position.

“Wait for my go okay?” Ash said. The two nodded.

“Ready, get set!!!” Ash said. Dawn gave Ash a knowing look. Thinking that he may do something dirty. Brock just chuckled that indicates he is ready!

Ash grinned to the two of them and repeated again.

“Ready, Set!!!!!!!!! SET!!!” Ash shouted! Dawn ran as fast as she could... But later on she noticed something that she was running alone. While the two boys just on their ready stance. Dawn gave them a confused look.