New life starts!

I was born with no love, no care by my parent. We live like stranger. I, Mariana Gomez, the heiress of Gomez group lives like that. Most people tell me that I am lucky enough to have such a rich parent, but I don't.  I prefer more caring parent than rich parent.

   I love to study about poison and play otome game imagining my self as the heroine who is loved by everyone. I also want that happiness unlike the happiness that can spend money and every action is watched by other. because of this,  I tried to be a perfectionist to prove to my parent that I, the daughter of the Gomez family, can compare to the boy, but they can't see my effort. I used to people questioning me how happy to be rich, but my answer is ' NO ' in my mind but my mouth say yes. I know they flattered me because they want to take advantages of me. No one know my childhood life, but i was a happy kind girl when I was young, but due to my parent saying that being helpful is foolish and will let other use me in the future, I shut my real self in this curse cage. I trapped and have nowhere to escape.

   And now, it's time for me to die. I cried and said it lowly ' I now can escape this cage'.

   Huh, Where am I? A beautiful woman grabbed my hand, and cried ' Adriana, you're awake'.

   Wait, who are you? who is Adriana? Heh, why do I think I heard it somewhere? Isn't it the villianess character in 'love academy'?

   I think i remembered i was in accident. HEH, after all my experience and knowledge, it is likely I will be die, but why? Don't tell me that i reincarnated in an otome game? WTF? Also I am not the heroine, but the villianess that everyone hate the most including me in my past life. I think of the time I curse at her and she become my 1st top rank villianess I hate the most.

   I calmed myself and said in my mind it's okay. I also read the novel about reincarnation right? but i can't calm my self. she is going to die in the end. I yelled. Now, first thing to avoid the destruction flag is to make myself a beauty. Adriana in the game grew up to be a ugly duckling, and when she met the heroine, she was so angry, so she exchange all her magic to the dark magician to get her beauty. 

   Anyway, I feel more pity for her now, and why? because i become the only one and the villianess Adriana.

   'Let's get working!' i yelled without minding everyone around me.

   ' Sorry, i forgot it'!!!!!!!!