Kaminari x Tenya

Kaminari groaned, his eyes slowly fluttering open as he felt arms wrapped around his waist, his cheeks lit up with a light blush as he turned his head. An all too familiar blue haired boy, was asleep behind him, his head on his shoulder and his mop of messy dark hair was over his eyes. His lips slightly parted as soft breaths left his mouth, Kaminari groaned, turning around to face his chest. He ignored the pain in his backside, and straddled the naked teen. He pouted, running a hand through his hair. "Hm?" The boy beneath him slowly woke up with a groan, his eyes focusing on the boy infront of him.

"Good morning, beautiful." The blonde blushed, as Tenya placed a hand on his thigh, their lips colliding as they shared a soft kiss. "G'Morning." He yawned, rubbing his eyes childishly before smiling down at him. "What time is it, baby?" The taller boy's voice was coated with exhaustion as Kaminari looked over to the alarm clock. "5am, can we have round three..?" He blushed at his own words as Tenya raised a brow, before placing his glasses on. "If you wish, would you like some more preparation?"

The blonde shook his head, moving his hips forward, Tenya's dick lining up with him. The blue haired boy watched as his hard on was swallowed by Kaminari's ass, letting out a groan as he held onto his hips. "That's it, baby~" The blonde let out a moan, his chin on Tenya's shoulder as he attempted to keep quiet. Kaminari slowly pulled himself up before bouncing down onto him, his head swung back his mouth agape he let out a sigh of relief. "F-fu~ Daddy~" Tenya smirked, lowered his head to the smaller boy's collar bone as he started to suck on his skin.

The dominant teen lifted him up, roughly pushing him down onto his erection as the two let out sounds of pleasure. It wasn't long before Denki was pushed to the bed, Tenya roughly thrusting into him. "H- ha- ah~ harder~!" The taller boy obeyed, ruthlessly pounding into the blonde, he lifted up one of Denki's legs up placing it on his shoulder thrusting deeper into him. "Y-yes~ D-D ah~addy~!" Tenya leaned forward, leaving more bites on his shoulders, marking the blonde as his. Kaminari's eyes rolled back as Tenya hit his prostate, a breathy moan leaving his lips, slavia dropped down his chin as the blue haired boy got the memo. He continued to thrust into the same spot, speeding up his thrusts each time. The bed creaked beneath them as they took part in the activity but none of them minded.

"D-Daddy~ c-c ah~! c-close~" Tenya nodded, speeding up as fast as he could, the moaning mess of a boy beneath him was in cloud nine because of this. His inability of speaking caused him to weakly moan out words as Tenya roughly pounded into his body. Denki's body shook as he released, hot strands of cum exploded into each other their stomachs, Tenya thrusted a few more times before filling the blonde with his own cum riding out his high.

Tenya gently pulled out of the quivering boy beneath him, gathering his breath as Denki did the same. The blonde was soon picked up and brought to the bathroom as they both took a shower before changing for the school day ahead of them. The only problem was Denki couldn't exactly walk without limping from this morning and last night's activities.