Kirishima x Kaminari

(Here's some fluff)

The Bakusquad and DekuSquad were hanging out in the common room, the time being of course 10pm and Tenya was getting annoyed on how no one was listening to him. "Well, I'm going to bed we all have training tomorrow so I need my rest. I expect everyone else to go to their dorms soon as well." His usual hand motions were used as he sighed leaving the room. Kaminari sat on the kitchen counter, his earplugs in and he heard nothing of what Tenya had said. Bakugou and Midoriya were arguing over something in the corner, Todoroki and Mina holding them back from fighting as no one dared to wake Tenya from his sleep if he was already passed out that is.

Kirishima groaned, bored out of his mind as he looked around the room, his eyes landed on Kaminari. His legs swinging as he sat on the counter, his gaze at the wall as he was in his own word. He hesitated before standing and walked over to his best friend. "Yo, Kami! Can you hear me buddy?" The yellow-blonde looked up, snapping out of his daze as he pulled an earplug out of his ear. "H-huh? Sorry, did you say something?" The red head chuckled, Kaminari's cheeks heated up at the sound of his deep chuckle. "I asked if you could hear me, but you know.." He looked over to the living room where all hell was breaking loose before turning back to the blonde. "May I?"

Kaminari smiled handing him the spare earplug, the two boy's let the music play, Kirishima soon stood in front of the blonde. His hands on either side of his hips, and a small smirk on his lips. The two teens blushed at his actions before Kaminari wrapped his arms around his neck. "Like my playlist~?" He purred in his ear, all the songs seemed to be inappropriate. The red head smiled, gently kissing his cheek. "I guess I do, how do you know all of these?"

Kaminari shrugged, blushing lightly as he shyly looked into his eyes, his arms gently pulled the taller closer to him, their noses touching. "That doesn't matter, does it~?" His voice quiet as he purred softly, Kirishima smiled, before gently pressing their lips together, their lips moved in sync as the red head wrapped his arms around his waist. They pulled away, their foreheads touching before they pulled each other into another kiss. They couldn't really care less if anyone saw them, once their lips touched it felt like slow motion, the two being in their own world. Until a glass smashed onto the floor causing them to pull away, their cheeks flushing as Yoayorozu blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry! I'm sorry, I'll leave you two here."

She quickly sweeped the glass up, throwing it away before she walked back to the common room. "That was unexpected." Kaminari giggled, kissing his cheek. "I guess it was." They shared one last passionate kiss before parting to do their own thing.