Chapter 6: The beginning of a journey

A week afterwards...

Sam's POV:

Here I am, on my way to board a plane alongside Rebecca. Both of us didn't say a word to each other. We were still thinking about the news of what happened in Japan. The whole airport was silent as well, just the sound of the music from the speakers which hardly managed to lighten up the mood. The music was calm and relaxing, trying to help those who have lost loved ones. It was hard for everyone. Rebecca couldn't hold herself and ran to the toilet to let her emotions go out while I followed her, but stayed outside the female bathroom to wait for her. When she got out she gave me a reassuring look and I nodded as we got back to our way for the plane. 

It wasn't long before we boarded the plane and took our seats, I am usually afraid of heights and that's why I always pick the spot away from the window. Rebecca took her seat next to me and we both made ourselves comfortable for the 30 hours of flight. She took her notebook out and started writing like she usually does when she doesn't have anything else to do while me on the hand, I pulled out my MP3 and put the headphones on to listen to some music. It was relaxing and it helped me to fall asleep. As we took off the plane shakes a little which is a normal turbulence which scared me a little. It reminds me of this movie with that guy getting a premonition about a plane crashing or something. Heh, I didn't go out for a week after watching it and thank god I didn't watch the rest of this franchise. Anyways, soon after I fell asleep and hopefully when I wake up, it will be when we arrive. 

After a few hours...

I had awakened a few hours ago and spent the time playing some games on my phone until we arrive. We had just landed and me and Rebecca took out luggage and had left the airport. Outside me and she saw a guy wearing all black who was most likely a guard. He checked his sheet before approaching me and Rebecca. 

"Samuel and Rebecca O'Connor?" He asked us. Me and Rebecca looked at each other for a moment with a surprise and then looked back at him.

"Yes, that's us." Rebecca replied and the guy who was apparently sent here to wait for us and probably others as well moved at the side to show us a limo parked behind him. Me and Rebecca decided to trust him and let him take our stuff and drive us to wherever he will.

It wasn't long but we arrived at a hotel near the stadium where the tournament would take place. We took our stuff from the limo and went in...god I froze as I walked in. I saw K/DA leaving the room and I dropped my suitcase from the shock. Rebecca quickly took notice and picked it up for me.

"You sure, you can do this?" She asks with a bit of concern.

"I need this. We both do. I can." I said determined while also a little worried. 

"Okay, I believe you bigger bro. Cmon, let's go and find our room." She replied with a smile and pointed to the front desk. 

We approached it and the guy behind the desk took notice. 

"And you two are?" He asked us with a chill smile.  

"I am Rebecca and this is my brother Samuel." As usual, Rebecca does the talking for me since I am anxious and if I start talking, I will just be making noises. 

"I see, last name?" He asked us for our last names while also preparing himself to search for us on his computer.

"O'Connor." Me and Rebecca answered at the same time. She looked at me confused since she is used to doing the talking for me, but it just got out of me. 

The guy behind the desk started searching and didn't took him long enough to find us. 

"Hmm, you two are certainly lucky. You are on the same floor as the four idols that just got out of the room." My face just sinked as I heard him say that. Me......on the same floor....with K/DA? I think I am gonna lose it.