Chapter 8: Suspicions Rising

Start from the beginning

"Harry!" someone shaking me violently. A familiar high sound was heard outside. I recognised the voice as that of Ron.
"Stop shaking Harry like that." The familiar voice of Abigail stepped in. "It won't make him conscious to his surroundings any quicker."
"A-Abigail..." the sound escaped my mouth as I finally exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding.
"Sorry for storming out like that, Harry. I should really control my temper." Abigail apologised, her voice was so soft that I only remembered that she had once used it, which was whenever she blamed herself.
"I know by your tone you're blaming yourself, Abby. It's not your fault. You didn't want to tell me but I still pried into it." I told her. I opened my eyes to find a tear streaming down her cheek with a genuine smile etched on her face.

"Fun as it is watching you both make up, could you please explain what's going on?" Draco Malfoy turned to Abigail.

Abigail Black's Point Of View

"U-uh..." I began sweating. I couldn't answer this question. I just couldn't. What do I tell him? I can't always lie. I then realised he was only asking about Harry fainting and then I exhaled in relief.
"Harry's scar flashes purple every time he begins having a flashback. At first, it would flash grey but, once he got his Hogwarts letter it turned into the purple. It's a mix of the red and blue. The red symbolising how he was brave enough to go through some experiences, seeing as it goes a bit red whenever he does a brave act. The blue from being Ravenclaw colours. The blue would usually come from him being witty or intelligent but, in this case, it's him learning something new during he present from his past experiences." I explained. Harry and Jason both gasped at my knowledge.
"Never let me doubt you again, please..." Harry breathed. I smiled.
"It's all really a guess, I think. It also goes a bit green quite often, which I'm guessing is him being a Slytherin. Yes, Harry, I know how you were almost sorted into Slytherin. It's once flashed a light peachy yellow, which I'm guessing was him being a loyal since yellow is a Hufflepuff colour." I explained.

"Hermione, a first year is smarter then you." Ron stared.
"Ronald!" She screeched.
"And, she goes mad! What will happen between her and Ronald? Will they ever actually get married? Or will they break up?" Harry exclaimed.
"Harry!" Hermione and Ron yelled.
"They're going against me! I'm so scared!" Harry announced.
"Calm down, you two. Harry only just regained full consciousness and I don't want him fainting again, on behalf of you two trying to tackle him. Harry, sit down at the window seat where I was. Just so you can fall asleep and rest. Malfoy, you go next to him because I need to sit closest to the door. Everyone else can just scatter." I instructed. Harry walked over to the window, where Malfoy sat next to him, obviously reluctantly. I sat down on the side that the door would open to reveal and I told Jason to sit on the opposite window. Next to me sat Hermione and next to her was Ron.

"You're so lucky you're the most knowledgable about what's going on here. Had it been someone else, I'm sure we'd not be sensible about the goings on and whatnot." Hermione started.
"Well, had it been Jason, I'd also have knowledge on it but only me. Had it been Harry, we'd not know about the scar thing at all. You'd probably have a good grasp of it but, considering the circumstances, I'd doubt where you'd get the information. Ron seems like he would tell everyone. Malfoy, I doubt how he'd get any knowledge on it at all and he'd probably have no sort of plan, seeing as he probably wouldn't go into this compartment. I'm only here because it's the compartment of the marauders and it's the only one left. Especially considering we can't leave the compartment now." I finished the explanation finally.
"Does it have to do with your families?" Hermione whispered to me.
"W-Why do you think that?" I asked.
"Only Harry and Jason weren't questioned." Hermione started quietly. I nodded.
"Y-Yes..." I admitted
"Do you mind telling me? It's fine if not but, I'd want to help..." Hermione asked.
"Sorry but, I'm just- I can't really say without spoiling anything..." I told her. She nodded. I looked over to my front to see Jason giggling.
"Draco, you alright?" Jason asked.
"I-it's Malfoy to you!" Malfoy defended. I sighed.
"Why's Jace giggling like a madman?" I asked.
"P-potter fell asleep on me... your stupid plan to keep him on the window was useless..." Malfoy admitted. "I can't get him off without waking him up..."

"Explains the red on your face." Hermione added.
"Oh yeah! Now you can actually see his face!" Ron teased.
"You imbeciles." I stated.
"What did you call us?" Malfoy asked.
"Imbeciles. It means idiots." I explained, bluntly.
"What do you mean by them being imbeciles?" Hermione asked me.
"Expecto Patronum." I whispered so quietly that it was nonverbal. It failed at the first attempt, seeing as I was too upset to feel the happiness of the memory. I retried. "Expecto Patronum." I softly whispered as a shimmering mini snow owl emerged from my wand. They all gasped at me except for a betrayed-looking Jason who looked at me, disappointed about how I didn't fulfil the promise.
"What animal is that?" Ron asked. Malfoy and Hermione nodded.
"Not important, Weasley. What is important is how on earth that will help. It seems like you're just showing off." Jason added, bluntly.
"Woah, woah. Chill." I calmed him down. The Patronus used its wings to swiftly sweep Harry's head off of Malfoy's and onto the window without waking him up.

I was going to stop the Chapter here. I was going to make the next chapter be the Hogwarts one. Be grateful I'm still posting. This is your prize for seeing all of those trick Chapters

Finally, they reached Hogwarts.
"I hate these uniforms." Harry mumbled.
"Great, you're awake! Abby was biting my head off earlier!" Jason complained.
"Let him rest. You literally were too loud. Harry needs his sleep." I retorted. Harry laughed. He then stopped abruptly and a face of shock plastered along his face.
"H-Harry?" Hermione asked, concern evident in her face. I glanced over to see the look of horror on Harry's face.
"D-Did you guys hear the tapping on the window?" Harry asked.
"No... I'm guessing Black didn't either." Ron told him, worried for Harry's safety.
"Harry..." I breathed. I was going to assure him he was alright when the scarcely familiar face of Blaise Zabini appeared.
"Draco, when I told you to do that, I wasn't serious!" Zabini exclaimed. Jason, Harry and I all laughed at the irony of that sentence. "What's so funny?" He questioned.
"Sorry, family joke." Harry breathed. The questioning look on his face urged Harry to go on.
"My father's name is Sirius Black." I explained, he gasped with a look of pure horror on his face. I rolled my eyes and continued, "whenever someone says something about being serious, my father would pipe up and say 'you're not Sirius, I am'. It was such irony and an overused pun so it's a strange thing to hear and they were probably resisting the urge to make the pun."

"Wait, Sirius Black? Doesn't that make you Draco's... I don't know." Zabini questioned. I looked at him, confused.
"My mother is Narcissa Black Malfoy. She was your father's cousin." Malfoy explained, answering my nonverbal question.
"I don't even think Abby can process your relation to each other." Harry mused.
"I'm only an 'ickle wittle firstie', how would I know?" I reiterated.
"We heard our phrase used by someone!" A red-head, who looked like the Weasley kid from the train but older, exclaimed. A twin of him nodded "who did that?"
"It was me, what's up with me not being allowed to use it or something?" I asked.
"The only people other then us known to use the phrase were the marauders." One announced.
"Great. These people are going to kill Abby with this talk about our godfathers and father's." Jason mused. I glared at him.
"Wait, what!?! You mean to say Fred and George's idols are your parents and godparents?!?" Weasley exclaimed.
"Yes. Abby is basically the Remus Lupin of the bunch so you won't be hearing about any pranks of hers anytime soon." Jason replied.
"Explains why you wanted to prank her..." Ron mumbled. I glared at both of them before turning on my heels and going towards the rest of the first years with Jason following shortly after me.