Chapter 4

"S-sorry." I muttered under my breath as I walk past the hooded guy. Well, that was dumb of me. I should be more careful.

I was about to turn to a corner when I felt someone forcefully placed a handkerchief on my mouth. I struggled. I tried to break free, but it was no use. The more I struggle, the more by body weakens. And soon after, I fell to a deep void of darkness.

-----

"Gah!" I was awoken by the touch of ice, cold water on my skin, particularly my face. I squinted my eyes. I tried to move my arms and feet but they're tied to the chair I'm sitting on. I'm in an abandoned classroom. There were three figures hiding in the shadowy side of the room.

Afraid, I built up the courage to speak. "Who are you?" I yelled. One of the figures emerged and my face turned to the shocked pikachu meme. It was Felicia.

My breathing became jagged. I thought I'll be fine when I see her but I guess what happened last week in the locker room traumatized me.

"Hello there, Miss president. Did you like my surprise for you?" Felicia taunted. I calmed my nerves. This is not the time to be a scared-y cat, Funneh! Don't let her see your weak side!

"This is a surprise?" I chirped. Felicia laughed like a dying horse. It's hurting my eardrums, not gonna lie. "Of course it is! Now, let me present you my gift!"

I followed her every move using my eyes and I saw her walk to a table that I hadn't notice. She picked up an item on the table and it turns out to be a whip with tiny thorns on it.

"I think this will be a good warming gift." Felicia walked towards me with a devilish smirk as I try to struggle free from the ropes.

My heart began to race. Am I going to be tortured? My bruises are not fully healed yet so this will hurt. Without a warning, Felicia lashed the whip on my body, tearing a few pieces of my clothing off with it.

I bit my lip in pain. I can't scream. I can't let her see I'm weak. She lashed me several times before giving up, seeing that I'm still okay.

"This is a boring gift. How about this one?" She took a baton from the table. I gulped. She smashed it on me. One time. Two times. Three. Four. Five.

She bashed it on my head, slapped both of my cheeks with it, and smashed my bruise. I winced. It hurts. I can feel the bitter taste of iron in my mouth as it leaves and flows out of my lips.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to break free. I wanted to fight back. But I can't. Or rather, I don't want to. I'll break the wall I built up in my heart all these years. I don't want the wall to break. It will bring chaos. I will lose my mind.

Felicia stopped bashing me. Then, she threw the blood-covered baton somewhere in the room. I can't tell. I'm too weak to even move my body.

"This gift is boring too. Oh, I know! Britney bring our last gift in!" I looked up. Britney emerged from the shadows, throwing someone important to the spotlight. My eyes widened. Lunar. My sister.

Her face was blown up. Her clothes were almost gone. She's barely breathing. I stared in horror. I stared in sorrow. I stared in... anger.

"You worthless child!" My Dad threw our expensive vase to the corner of the room out of pure anger. I was all beaten up but that's least of my worries now. When Dad's angry, he's not himself.

My Dad picked up his nun-chucks and marched towards me. I closed my eyes preparing for impact when I heard the door open.

I opened my eyes and saw my little sister skipping towards my Dad. My eyes widened. No! Leave! I wanted to scream but I can't. I'm too afraid.

My sister faced my father with a wide grin. "Look at this, Dad! I drew a picture of--" In a flash, my sister was punched to a wall.

I shivered. I stared at her face. Something inside me boiled up. Something negative and scary. I let out an ear-piercing scream.

"No one hurts my sister!"

-----

Funneh, out of sheer anger and hatred, found the strength to break the ropes. Felicia was shocked by Funneh's sudden change of emotion. She never expected the president to be this scary when angered.

"H-hey Funneh. M-maybe we can talk t-this out?" Felicia gulped. But it was too late. Funneh was too angry to hear her. All of her anger kept inside her heart from the past few years erupted, consuming her sanity.

Funneh strangled Felicia. She shook the latter's head whilst strangling her. Felicia's face started to turn blue and Britney just stood in the corner, afraid of the move.

Just as Funneh was about to take Felicia's last breath, the door bust open. Gold immediately saw the scene and hugged her sister, saving her once again. Not from anyone but from herself.