Ms. Homophobic

Description

Hatred & Disgust -- That's what Lauren Anderson feels for all the people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and pansexuals. She treats them as if they're not human beings, but a bunch of aliens. The question is why? There are reasons for their foul demeanors, right? Lauren also hates one person specifically in the LGBTP community, who is Isabel Montes. She's a proud, open lesbian who tries to do some twist and turns to show Lauren that no matter who you are, love can still happen between two people of the same gender. Lots of things will go unexpected since there will be many confusion, pain, guilt, love, hate, etc. Remember, nothing is impossible.

...

Ms. Homophobic By rainb0w_fusion

RF is a half Filipino half Aussie amateur Wattpad writer, unfortunately back in 2016, she announced she wouldn't write stories anymore but we are all still hopefully waiting for a possible comeback.

If you have been in Wattpad for a while you'll certainly know this story, It is relatively short as it is only 28 chapters long, I was able to read it in a day, yes, I was obsessed. This story was written way back in 2013-2014 but it is still very relevant and modern, a classic Wattpad GxG story.

Isabel is a lesbian high school student and it would be just a common GxG story about a girl trying to deal with her sexuality on the look for a romantic partner just enjoying her senior year with her best friends, Benjie a gay boy and Kath a bisexual girl if it wasn't for Lauren, a homophobic pink-haired girl that just seems to love to bully Isabel and her friends, she's the typical popular girl that dates the jock and is really bitchy about everything. Isabel is your typical tough and cool lesbian that rides a bike and has to learn what concent is before pinning girls to the locker room walls.

You'll find it really hard to like Isabel in the first chapters, you just won't be able to be indifferent to her attitudes towards Lauren because even though Lauren is a homophobic idiot it doesn't give her the right to do certain things to get back at her, kids, harassment isn't cool but don't worry, it gets better so don't just jump off the boat before it starts to sail.

If you like Adventure Time you'll certainly see a lot of references to the cartoon, it's easy to depict Marceline as Isabel and Princess Bubblegum as Lauren.

This book will take you on an emotional roller-coaster and you'll feel every bump and turn.

"I used to hate writing, but Wattpad gave me second thoughts. I still have a lot to improve on."

"It took a short time for you to read it, but I spent months just to finish it. I know it's worth it though. At least maybe it put a smile on your faces."

Any future books?"I don't know if I'll ever continue writing again."

!Spoiler Alert!

have you ever thought about maybe doing a sequel to Ms. homophobic? "I don't know. I don't usually do sequels. Also, if I were to write one, it wouldn't be worth reading since it'll be about resolving father issues. Besides, I don't want to complicate Lauren, Isabel and baby Leo any further. They deserve to be a little, happy family. Sorry though. Maybe one day if I feel up to the challenge."

Don't forget to read this awesome story and to support this amazing writer!

Have a story you love? Recommend it to me, maybe you'll see it in the next review.