BDuuubbzzz

<3_______Author's Note____________<3

This is going to be a serious chapter at the start, then it will continue to get more cheesy and funny possibly? It will also show the depths of some relationships. Theres another chapter after this cuz I can't end it now. i'm not sure how this is going to end up, but here we go.....

RECAP:: We kissed until we had to get ready for the show. I now believe in love at first sight.

CHAPPY START: "So, do you feel comfortable to tell me about your brother now?" Chris asked me. I mentally shrugged, he'll find out sooner or later. Might as well.

"So, when he was 18 or 19, he was very depressed. His girlfriend at the time, was cheating on him. He started cutting and I tried to stop him" I sniffled a little bit, but continued my story, " One day I came home and found his room empty except for a suicide note, he said he was going to overdose on pills. Sure enough, I checked the cabinets and found some pills gone. He was on a floatie in our pool, bottle of pills in one hand, razor blade in the other," Chris looked shocked. "I was only 15 or 16 at the time, so I screamed NO really loud and fell on the ground crying. My brother, Alex, saw how upset I was and, I guess he couldn't take upsetting me. He dropped the razor into the pool and threw the pill bottle onto a lawn chair on our deck." "I convinced him to go to therapy, though I barely knew what it was at the time, he graduated from Alexian Brother's therapy and Lex hooked him up with her cousin, Marie, the girl you saw in my pictures."

Chris looked shocked, "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry you're family had to go through that, nobody deserves to have those troubles at all." He said, gazing into my eyes. I could see the sincerity and unshed tears making his eyes shiny.

"Babe, you don't have to cry, it's all done and over now.. Alex is happy." I told him softly,

"I know, I just can't imagine going through that with any of my family, especially at 15 years old," Chris sniffled slightly.

I gave him one of my super special bear hugs, since I know that he can't resist my bear hugs. He instantly brightened up, and kissed my cheek. "Let's go back in the bus, babe, it's getting chilly in this parking lotm" He suggested. "Okay," I agreed, smiling. I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like Chris. We waked onto ATL's bus, since there was a post-show party. I looked over to see Gabe sitting on Alex (Gaskarth's) lap. They were so cute together, plus now I get to tour with my besties! Gabe and Alex started making out, and I didn't wanna see that soft-core porn, so I looked over to where Lex was previously standing, only to see her sitting on Jack's lap, they were cuddling together. This is the best job ever, I get to tour with my 3 best friends (Gabe, Lex, and Jack) and I get to do my dream job while touring the world! We're going to be in Atlanta, Georgia tomorrow, and I texted all my friends from the campground that I can get them backstage so they better come, it's close enough to the campground... so why not? Jay texted me back first, it read:

So that's actually true? Your their photographer? Can I meet Zack??

That's Jay for you... Nobody is sure of Jay's sexuality anymore, but we all love him anyways.

I texted back: yea and you & kill can meet my boyfriend too! As long as you don't turn to the gossip mags. xD

I got a call... from Kill, probably in a conference with Jay too. Here's the conversation:

Kill:" Jay told me everything! That's why you're not here hanging with us??"

Me: "Uhm. yerr, sorry I forgot to tell you guys, you know I miss you... It's been six months!!

Jay & Kill: "We miss you too! Stupid winter."

Me: "I'm so sorry I forgot about camping, what with tour, but you guys better meet me at the House Of Blues around noon tomorrow!"

Jay: "Can we meet you somewhere before with your new boyfriend?"

Kill: "Wait, who's her new boyfriend??"

Me: "Christofer Drew/ NeverShoutNever, and sure how bout the B-Dubs down the street from the campground?

Jay: Who's concert are we even going to ??

Me: you guys are going to see the awesomeness of AllTimeLow, you know, Lex's favorite band. By the way, she's dating the guitarist, Jack.

Me: And, if you want, you can stay after ATL to watch Chris play, I might sing with him.

Kill: Damn, so I can't play the awkward game with her anymore?

Me: "No, you can't put your hand on her thigh anymore.. unless Jack's okay with it..."

Jay & Kill: Well we'll see you tomorrow at.... 1? When's the show??

Me: It starts at 4 But i miss you guys so much, and you gotta meet everyone so be at B-Dubs by one.

Jay & Kill: We'll tell the rest of the gang right now, if they haven't crashed in the woods yet.

(A/N: B-Dubs is a.k.a. Buffalo Wild Wings, the restaraunt.)

I walked back into the lounge of the bus, where Alex was telling Matt about a time when his friends(all girls) went through his phone's pictures and found a picture of his.... private part.

Apparently, they were talking about how there was no way IT could be that big. Alex walked back into his room, only to have one of his friends grab his junk and yell out "It is that big!!!" His friends all gasped, haha. Wouldn't suprise me... I think half of his fan base saw the picture of him in his underwear, I know it used to be Lex's computer backround. Matt was cracking up, rolling on the floor; literally ROFL'ing. Lex was still sitting on Jack's lap, but she had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. I chose then to speak up, since I was done laughing.

"Lexa, before the show tomorrow we're meeting Jay, Kill and the gang at B-Dubs, so be up and ready by noon." I said, apparently catching everyone else's attention.

"Who are these people with threatening names that you speak of?" Jack asked, and Alex wiggled his eyebrows at me, adding to the affect of Jack's question.

"Our friends from the campground," I responded.

Lex added, "That's not their real names they're actually Kevin(Kill,) Jesse(Jay,) Caleb, Tyler, and Travvis. Not to mention, some of the workers from there. (rest of the gang)"

"Yeah guys, can I have about 15 backstage passes to the show tomorrow?" I asked, hoping they would agree.

"And Chris, we're going to meet them at B-Dubs too, once you're done with soundcheck or whatever you gotta do at the venue." I added, looking at my boyfriend. Man, I'm soo lucky to get a guy like him. I don't deserve him. I thought, but, hey I have the man of my dreams! I'm not complaining!

----------2nd Author's note-----------------

the thing about a room of girls looking on a phone & seeing a picture of a **ck and grabbing a guys junk actually did happen to my friend mike hahaa. &yuss, I asked for permission... kindaa hahaa :) last chapter is next.