Info

I was woken up by a bucket of water being poured over my head. I sat up quickly and had a coughing fit before going to look for the perp. I spotted Danielle looking at me from across the hall holding a bucket. "Let's just go". "But I need to-". 'Don't worry about it, let's go". "Let me grab my-". "Don't worry about it".

I signed and followed her downstairs, we walked by my parents and she waved to them. Danielle is the craziest person I have ever known, she's difficult to understand at times, but I know her. We have been friends since kindergarten.

Danielle is biracial, she has light brown hair with baby blue in it. She has light brown eyes and a killer smile. A/N: her picture is at the beginning of the chapter. It says Amari, that's her middle name. She's a hard head and is the most careless girl in the world, forgetting a lot of things. She was dropped on her head a few times as a baby, don't tell her I said that though.

Right now she was wearing red and blue pajamas with Superman all over it, and a red cape. She had on the mask, that only hid her eyes, but what difference does that make?

When we got to the door she stopped us and turned around. "I forgot my keys". I sighed, "but I thought you said 'don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. Let's just go'". She giggled and we went back upstairs. I change into my red and yellow pajamas that had the Flash all over it. I pulled up the hoodie that had the mask part to it and pulled on my Flash slippers.

___

We pulled up to the school we would be going to from now on. We would be in Junior year. "Are you sure it was a good idea to come in pajamas?" "There was no law against it, so let's test the limits, anyways. When we leave we need to go shopping for some new clothes, your formal clothes give me cramps".

We walked in, everyone looked at us. "Superman" strutted over to the main office, "how may I help you?" "Oh I'd like 4 McNuggets with a Big Mac and some Hi-C orange juice. And Batman would take hmm... a little burger with no Ketchup, mayo, pickles, etc. Just the buns and the meat, add a few bits of bacon if you can- Oh yea, we're in school".

"Can we get our class schedules? We're starting tomorrow". "Names?" "Ariana Eliza Kashmir, and Danielle Amari Parks".

The woman printed out our stuff and went back to playing Minecraft on the computer. "Now I'm hungry". She rushes us out of the school and shoved me into the car. "Are you sure we can't walk?" "Don't worry about it, I got this". "Neither of us have our license, and you almost crashed into a brick wall on our way here". "How was I supposed to remember that I cut the breaks?" "This conversation is over, just drive".