(Present day)

"so...you like me...this whole time" Dean said looking at the floor. Following the patterns with his eyes for no particular reason. Maybe because he was scared to meet the beautiful blue eyes he knew we're looking at him.

"Yes, this whole time and even before that, since the moment I raised you from perdition"

"That...that long ago huh?"

"That long ago"

Cas placed two fingers under Dean's chin and looked into his eyes.

"You know" Cas smiled getting close to Dean before huskily whispering in his ear "you have really nice eyes"

Dean swore his dick twitched, hearing Cas's voice like that just had an effect on him he couldn't explain.

"You stole my line" Dean smiled before looking down at Cas's lips. "I really want to kiss you right now"

"What's stopping you?" Cas whispered back before a pair of hips were on his. Dean pinned him up against the wall and Cas's hand played with Dean's hair, his other gripping Dean's hip tight. Cas moved off the wall shrugging off his trench coat before he began touching Dean's still bare chest. Dean unbuttoned Castiel's shirt and pulled his tie off. His lips began attacking the angels neck. He used his teeth to graze over the sensitive area earning a groan from Cas who's head was thrown back and now leaning against the wall. His hands on the wall holding himself up.

"You're so hot" Cas breathed out before Dean moved him over to the bed his hand stroking up Cas's leg.

"I want you so bad right now" Dean smiled before kissing down Cas's stomach. Cas moaned as Dean made his way back up their crotches moving together.

Castiel realised he'd been a moaning mess but Dean was fine...and that was not alright with Cas. He threw him over so now Cas was on top.

"You make me crazy you realise that?" Dean smiled as Cas whispered in his ear. Cas began slowly kissing his neck, he got more rough as his hand ran up to run over Dean's abs their very clear boners rubbing together through their jeans.

Cas thrusters hard on Dean earning a loud husky moan.

"That's what I like to hear" Cas smirked. Dean laughed before they bangan thrusting against each other again.

"Cas!" Dean moaned as Cas began sucking on his neck.

"I-I'm gonna" Dean came with a load moan which Cas recognised was his name. Tht was enough to make Cas release Dean's name being moaned in his husky voice.

Cas dropped onto Dean his head on his chest.

"I am so sorry I left" Cas whispered.

"Your sorry is accepted" Dean was still breathing heavily. "Holy shit that was amazing"